Grey Wolf - The Escape of Adolf Hitler

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
Forum rules
You can support AHF when buying books etc from Amazon, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de by using these links.
It costs you nothing extra but it helps keep the forum up and running.
Schlagermeister

Re: Grey Wolf - The Escape of Adolf Hitler

Post by Schlagermeister » 14 Oct 2011 22:44

phylo, with all due respect, please don't encourage this to continue. I don't necessarily blame you for starting a personal fight, but there's no use in continuing it like 5 yr olds. :/

If you don't like the man, just post in other threads and leave it be. And to Gerrard, no need to add to it either, although I understand full why you did. Let's all keep this civil.

Schlagermeister

Post by Schlagermeister » 14 Oct 2011 22:49

projectgreywolf wrote: It's 20th march, not 20th april 1945. Misquoted all over the place. I'll send you details tomorrow. Nice to meet you
Looking forward to finding out why that has been so heavily misquoted. I'm surprised it if is--it's been April 20th everywhere. From Joachim Fest to the fim Der Untergang. I believe Antony Beevor even cites April. Interesting...

Also, don't forget to comment on Otto Günsche and why he is not a part of your story. I'm very much at odds as to why people like him and also Traudl Junge are not in the index. I hope you are still willing to discuss the details of your book here, even with the mud being slung all around....

Alles Gute!

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 14 Oct 2011 22:50

If this thread ever had any utility, it's long since used up. Consequently, it's locked.

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”