Book: Hitler's Doubles

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
Forum rules
You can support AHF when buying books etc from Amazon, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de by using these links.
It costs you nothing extra but it helps keep the forum up and running.
fkapnist

Book: Hitler's Doubles

Post by fkapnist » 14 Jan 2016 14:29

New book, "Hitler's Doubles: Fully Illustrated" (2015-2016) by Peter Fotis Kapnistos.

A controversial new book that offers a different perspective of the Fuhrer figure. This book is mostly about Hitler's doubles (not so much Hitler himself) and takes the reader into strange new areas that have not been investigated before. How deep is the rabbit hole?

Get the print book from the Amazon link above to support this forum or go to http://hitlersdoubles.com for a Google Books preview of the book and more information (PDF version also available).

Thank you :idea:

Christian Ankerstjerne
Forum Staff

Re: Book: Hitler's Doubles

Post by Christian Ankerstjerne » 14 Jan 2016 15:23

fkapnist wrote:New book, "Hitler's Doubles: Fully Illustrated" (2015-2016) by Peter Fotis Kapnistos.

A controversial new book that offers a different perspective of the Fuhrer figure. This book is mostly about Hitler's doubles (not so much Hitler himself) and takes the reader into strange new areas that have not been investigated before. How deep is the rabbit hole?

Get the print book from the Amazon link above to support this forum or go to http://hitlersdoubles.com for a Google Books preview of the book and more information (PDF version also available).

You are asking for reviews on your site. Here is mine:

In recent years, lost document fiction has become popular. Notable examples includes the movie Cloverfield and the novel World War Z. Continuing in this genre, this novel does not merely focus on one or a few fictional documents, but creates an entire Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory of the Third Reich, written in the style of history book. This book covers it all:
  • Hitler had multiple doubles
  • Hitler escaped from Berlin to Argentina
  • German nuclear weapons
  • The Philadelphia Experiment (I liked the movie too)
  • Haunebu UFO's and the Vril Society
  • Celebrity nazis
  • The Illuminati (of course)
  • Jack the Ripper (because logic be damned)
  • Ample pop-culture references
  • Satanism
  • Operation Paperclip
All of these are within the first fifth of the book.

While the quality of the images is not great, the price of free is certainly quite reasonable for a novel of this type.

fkapnist

Post by fkapnist » 15 Jan 2016 02:23

Christian Ankerstjerne wrote:
fkapnist wrote:New book, "Hitler's Doubles: Fully Illustrated" (2015-2016) by Peter Fotis Kapnistos.

You are asking for reviews on your site. Here is mine:

In recent years, lost document fiction has become popular. Notable examples includes the movie Cloverfield and the novel World War Z. Continuing in this genre, this novel does not merely focus on one or a few fictional documents, but creates an entire Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory of the Third Reich, written in the style of history book. This book covers it all:
  • Hitler had multiple doubles
  • Hitler escaped from Berlin to Argentina
  • German nuclear weapons
  • The Philadelphia Experiment (I liked the movie too)
  • Haunebu UFO's and the Vril Society
  • Celebrity nazis
  • The Illuminati (of course)
  • Jack the Ripper (because logic be damned)
  • Ample pop-culture references
  • Satanism
  • Operation Paperclip
All of these are within the first fifth of the book.

While the quality of the images is not great, the price of free is certainly quite reasonable for a novel of this type.
Thank you for your honest reaction! However you are quite mistaken about the second point. I never asserted that Hitler escaped to Argentina. In fact, a chapter based on the 1968 Soviet autopsy report makes it abundantly clear that Hitler died in 1945. It was his double who escaped. Does the presence of a double at a site of extermination make him guilty of accessory to murder? These are the new questions the book raises. Of course everyone's initial gut feeling is to say that all this has nothing to do with Hitler... You will notice that most of the text is from published news reports. I merely edited those reports into what you call a Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory. Also, the book is updated and revised frequently whenever new material appears in the mainstream press. So check back from time to time...

You did mention "the price of free." Some members of this forum might be interested to know that if they download the PDF version, approximately one out of five random users will get the digital book for free. If the page asks for money, just click the back arrow and try again. Eventually you will get it for free...

:|

fkapnist

Post by fkapnist » 15 Jan 2016 12:50

Yes, I really did try to cover the entire gamut of "propaganda" about Hitler. Of course, we must not believe some of it. One cannot be in Argentina and the South Pole at the same time (not to mention a Nazi Moon base). Nor could Hitler have died from a gunshot wound to the mouth when the Soviets reported that his skull had no bullet hole (and then destroyed the skull evidence). But if you want to learn something about the strange urban myths concerning Hitler, this book covers them all.

8O

drwx

Post by drwx » 12 Jan 2017 11:07

fkapnist wrote:Yes, I really did try to cover the entire gamut of "propaganda" about Hitler. Of course, we must not believe some of it. One cannot be in Argentina and the South Pole at the same time (not to mention a Nazi Moon base). Nor could Hitler have died from a gunshot wound to the mouth when the Soviets reported that his skull had no bullet hole (and then destroyed the skull evidence). But if you want to learn something about the strange urban myths concerning Hitler, this book covers them all.

8O

I think you wrote a very interesting book and appreciate the time and research you have dedicated to writing the book.
However I do think that you are very liberal with facts and that you are selectively picking facts to support your theory.

"In fact, a chapter based on the 1968 Soviet autopsy report makes it abundantly clear that Hitler died in 1945."

Just no. You mean those same Soviets that frequently used disinformation campaigns claimed to have Hitler's skull with a bullet hole in it which turned out to neither belong to Hitler nor Braun when it was forensically researched in 2009 or so?

There are many accounts that make no mention of anyone hearing a gunshot in the bunker whatsoever, from what I read walls where made of thick concrete with thick steel doors, so it would be difficult to hear gunshots from a sealed off room which by all accounts Hitler's room was sealed when he supposedly shot himself.

If you bothered to read the Soviet interrogation files of the bunker witnesses, no one makes mention of a gunshot there, just smelling the gunpowder and thus realizing a gun had been discharged in the bunker, and there are mentions of the smell of cyanide.

There are also accounts of bunker survivors who claimed that they saw Linge carry out a body that had socks with holes in it and that this is the body that was burned in the crater outside of the reichschancelary.

From what I know Von Stauffenberg used a bomb suitcase, if he had thrown a granade it would be hard for him to espace the Wolfslair and I think he would've been shot on sight, I believe you make mention of a granade being throw and then you also present the bombsuitcase theory.

The dental work that the soviets found that is claimed to be the fake tooth of Hitler's lower jaw, there are reports Hitler has made multiple fake tooths made by his dentist as backup if one needed to be fixed or replaced.
It would be very easy to implant these fake tooth in another body before burning it.

Also the reports that soviets identified Hitler and Braun by their Dentist with the help of xrays of their dental work sounds incorrect because there are many many reports that the Dentist assistant made a rough sketch of Hitler and Braun's dental work FROM MEMORY for the soviets. And surprise surprise it matched but the soviets could have claimed anything and nobody could have refuted anything since only the soviets had access to the Dentists or his assistants.
Just as only the soviets had access to multiple of Hitler's and Braun's supposedly burned bodies.

So there is lots of room for mistakes in these questionable forensic methods and "proofs" that are presented, and the allies and russians looking for Hitler long after the war suggests they where not in the least bit sure that he was actually dead.

Your book becomes confusing because you try to put forth multiple theories but then take some of those theories that fit your theory and present them as undeniable historical facts.
Such as that it was really Hitlers body in Berlin for which there is no proof whatsoever beside eye witness statements of Hitler minions, fervent Nazi's and SS men who saw A body that seemed to be that of Hitler, but also seemed to have holes in his socks.

You also assume it was the real Hitler in Greece and present it as factual for which you have no shred of evidence whatsoever to back up that claim.

fkapnist

Post by fkapnist » 10 Apr 2019 03:35

RE: "You also assume it was the real Hitler in Greece and present it as factual for which you have no shred of evidence whatsoever to back up that claim."

I recently had the good luck of meeting John Kiriakou, the ex-CIA officer turned whistle-blower who was sentenced to 30 months in prison for exposing waterboard torture. He now has a copy of "Hitler's Doubles." I am seriously proposing that DNA samples be taken from the Athens bunker wall (under layers of paint) to determine once and for all who the victim was.

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”