Second Edition Now Published

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
Dann Falk

Second Edition Now Published

Post by Dann Falk » 20 Jun 2019, 19:23

Greetings Everyone,

The Second Edition of my book “The 64th Army at Stalingrad 1942-43” is now live on Amazon.com. The old version is still showing up on the Amazon site as “Out of Print”, with no price, and It should go away soon.

I have been working with a new editor and this second edition has been carefully edited and reviewed. The story/text has been expanded somewhat with new material. Minor edits were performed on the maps and a new Appendix #20, was added. Overall this version is much cleaner which will make it easier to read and understand. Several somewhat confusing sections have been rewritten to clarify the text and expand the story.

My book is selling for the same price as before. The only difference is the Kindle version is not yet ready due to issues with KDP publishing.

Also, if you haven’t seen it yet, please check out my basic web site at falkenbooks.com. It has interesting web links about WW II, with map making and self-publishing info.

Thanks again for your support.
Attachments
The_64th_Army_at_Sta_Cover_for_Kindle - 17 June 2019.jpg

Dann Falk

Re: Second Edition Now Published

Post by Dann Falk » 18 Jul 2019, 20:18

Greetings all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can still use KU (Kindle Unlimited) and KOLL (Kindle Owners’ Lending Library) to read pages from my book. This Amazon/Kindle feature is working fine. It’s also a good way to read sections of the book to determine if you would like to pick up a copy.

Thanks again for all your support!

Dann

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”