Das Führerkorps der NSDAP - Band 3a

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
Forum rules
You can support AHF when buying books etc from Amazon, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de by using these links.
It costs you nothing extra but it helps keep the forum up and running.
HM

Das Führerkorps der NSDAP - Band 3a

Post by HM » 28 Nov 2019 15:10

Cristian Zweng: . Das Führerkorps der NSDAP - Band 3a SS: Die Reichsführer SS, SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer und SS-Obergruppenführer

Who can tell me something about the content of this book! Is it wortwhile.

HM.

Mark Costa

Re: Das Führerkorps der NSDAP - Band 3a

Post by Mark Costa » 28 Nov 2019 15:37

I found that the first two volumes were very lacking in correct info. So many errors, omissions and wrong ID's in photos made them practically worthless. I assume the same with Volume 3. If you don't have the first two volumes I would pass -- I am not going to waste any more money finding out.

Mark Costa

HM

Post by HM » 30 Nov 2019 13:22

Thanks Mark,

for now I will pass on this one! Perhaps in the future when this book has been reviewed

HM.

Mark Costa

Post by Mark Costa » 30 Nov 2019 15:05

HM:

May I suggest Mike Miller's volumes on SS Generals instead of Zweig's if you don't have them already. Everything you'd want will be in Mike's outstanding books. Although only 2 volumes are currently available, volume 3 is not that far off. You can't go wrong with the names Miller and Bender on the covers.

Mark Costa

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”