Bender Publishing

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
jeffhan373

Bender Publishing

Post by jeffhan373 » 09 Mar 2020, 21:29

Does anyone have an update on what will be happening with Bender Publishing, if anything? I know Roger had two books which were in the final stages of production, and they seem to have stalled out. I had 10 articles with Roger for the Military Advisor at various stages and those seem to be doing nothing as well. If the company isn't going to continue I will need to find a new home for them - as will, I suspect, Roger's book authors....

Erich2019

Re: Bender Publishing

Post by Erich2019 » 10 Mar 2020, 03:38

Hey Jeff,

I call periodically but no answer! I spoke on the phone to one of his daughters after he passed away! She said that after he was laid to rest, that they would get together and decide what to do with the business? Prior to this, she said they were only filling and mailing out orders that Bender hadn’t gotten to before his death! I did hear that there is a person who helped with a lot of the technical aspects of the books or publishing and that he might keep the business alive! But right now, your guess is as good as mine? You can call and leave a voicemail and perhaps someone will get back to you? I can’t see them letting his large stock of publications sit there and collect dust!

Erich

T. A. Gardner

Re: Bender Publishing

Post by T. A. Gardner » 13 Mar 2020, 05:06

Roger James Bender died in January so the stuff he was working on is...

https://bismarcktribune.com/news/obitua ... 34a65.html

Bender publishing is still selling books that were already available however.

http://www.bender-publishing.com/

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”