Looking for some WW2-era regulations

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
Natter

Looking for some WW2-era regulations

Post by Natter » 10 Apr 2021, 08:58

Can anyone help me with the following documents (reply here or send me a PM/e-mail)?

* Kriegsmarine: "Marine-Dienstvorschrift Nr. 13 Seekriegsanleitung" (in particular "Teil III, Heft c, Sperrwaffen").
* U.S. Navy: "Ordnance Pamphlet 1673B German Underwater Ordnance - Torpedoes"
* German Mine Sweeping Administration: "Deutsche Minenräumdienstvorschrift" Nr.1 to 10 1)
* German Mine Sweeping Administration: "Deutsche Minenräumdienstvorschrift Nr.11 - Atlas der Minenräumgeräte Teil I, Heft B" 1)
* German Mine Sweeping Administration: "Deutsche Minenräumdienstvorschrift Nr.11 - Atlas der Minenräumgeräte Teil II" 1)
* Kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe: Any technical document relating to torpedoes and seamines that I'm missing (impossible to list - let me know what you have...)

1) The equivalent Kriegsmarine-regulations are of course also of interest.

My main interest is good readable scanned copies in pdf, jpg etc. I might be interested in aquiring physical books as well if that's the only option (I collect information, not physical objects).

I have litterally millions of documents and tens of thousands scanned books, so I'm sure I can find something of interest to offer in return :-)
Attachments
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Hans1906
Banned

Re: Looking for some WW2-era regulations

Post by Hans1906 » 10 Apr 2021, 11:26

Natter, the german website https://www.superborg.com already known to you ?

Hans1906
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Natter

Post by Natter » 10 Apr 2021, 11:34

Hans1906 wrote:Natter, the german website https://www.superborg.com already known to you ?
Yes, but they have no relevant documents in this context.

Natter

Post by Natter » 10 Apr 2021, 11:39

Some of the documents listed are available online, but in poor condition and/or incomplete order.

The original books exists in various archives (BaMa for instance), but getting copies are difficult and very expensive (impossible now due to the pandemic), so I hope there might be someone out there with good/complete scans or perhaps a physical copy that can be scanned.

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 10 Apr 2021, 13:17

I am sorry Natter, maybe this link will help you: https://www.forum-marinearchiv.de

Good luck!

Hans1906
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”