Seeking German versions of Goebbels' diaries

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
Forum rules
You can support AHF when buying books etc from Amazon, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de by using these links.
It costs you nothing extra but it helps keep the forum up and running.
brightspice

Seeking German versions of Goebbels' diaries

Post by brightspice » 20 Apr 2021 16:08

Hi all

I'm new here, so hope I'm posting in the right place!

I'm looking for the following two volumes (in German) of Goebbels' diaries. I can find one of them in Germany, but the vendor doesn't ship to the UK. I can find both of them in Switzerland, but (you guessed it) the vendor doesn't ship to the UK!

I have tried the usual suspects (Amazon, Ebay and so on and check on a regular basis) but so far haven't found anyone willing to ship these to the UK. So I thought I'd post here in case any of you have one or both of these books that you no longer want, or know someone who will ship to the UK!

Volume 1/II: December 1925 - May 1928 (Fröhlich)
Volume 1/III: June 1928 - November 1929 (Munding)

Thanks in advance for any help. Much appreciated.
Anna

Boby

Re: Seeking German versions of Goebbels' diaries

Post by Boby » 21 Apr 2021 22:50

Library in UK!!

https://www.iberlibro.com/servlet/BookD ... 6tn%3D1928

Another option is to buy a .pdf from Saur Verlag, but each volume cost more than 100 euros!!

brightspice

Post by brightspice » 23 Apr 2021 12:39

Thank you! Will check out the link!! Much appreciated

brightspice

Post by brightspice » 26 Apr 2021 21:09

Just wanted to add that I ended up finding excellent secondhand copies of the diaries from the Hay Cinema Bookshop (https://www.haycinemabookshop.co.uk) at a really SUPERB price. Just wanted to give them a little plug (I'm not affiliated with them in any way!) in case anyone else needs help seeking harder-to-find books.

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”