SS Panzergrenadier

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
Tchort

SS Panzergrenadier

Post by Tchort » 24 Jun 2002, 00:55

Timo

Post by Timo » 24 Jun 2002, 02:00

"A valuable resource for Aryans"???

Rasputin17

Re: SS Panzergrenadier

Post by Rasputin17 » 24 Jun 2002, 08:47

"A valuable recource for aryans" ???
Sounds nasty to me

Martin
Martin

Tolga Alkan

Post by Tolga Alkan » 24 Jun 2002, 10:58

"National Alliance",looks classical group for defending white race's rights.Nasty to me also.

Ovidius

Post by Ovidius » 24 Jun 2002, 12:03

Tolga Alkan wrote:"National Alliance",looks classical group for defending white race's rights.Nasty to me also.
What's so nasty? The National Alliance defending White races' rights, or the fact the White race has a bit of rights at all? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Schmidt
This is the first-person account of his experiences as a 17-year-old member of the 1st SS Panzer Division, the famed Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler, by Hans Schmidt, a long-time friend of National Alliance Chairman William Pierce. As a young SS volunteer, Schmidt fought in the Battle of the Bulge and on the Eastern Front, was wounded several times, and finally became a POW of the Americans, where he witnessed the atrocious behavior of Eisenhower's troops in conquered Germany. A gripping account, very moving and very credible. Contains many photographs.
Actually I don't know who the National Alliance and W. Pierce are, and I don't give a damn to know.

~Ovidius

Tolga Alkan

Post by Tolga Alkan » 24 Jun 2002, 14:22

Ovidius,
They(Neo-nazi and other extreme groups) says, "we are defender of white race" so it is not my own :)

Timo

Post by Timo » 24 Jun 2002, 14:25

Some excerpts from their "program":

(...) Nevertheless, it is useful to have a concrete picture now of the world for which we are striving (...) In spiritually healthier times our ancestors took as theirs those parts of the world suited by climate and terrain to our race: in particular, all of Europe and the temperate zones of the Americas, not to mention Australia and the southern tip of Africa. This was our living area and our breeding area, and it must be so again. (...) we must again have a racially clean area of the earth for the further development of our people. We must have White schools, White residential neighborhoods and recreation areas, White workplaces, White farms and countryside. We must have no non-Whites in our living space, and we must have open space around us for expansion. (...) We will do whatever is necessary to achieve this White living space and to keep it White. (...) We must have new societies throughout the White world which are based on Aryan values and are compatible with the Aryan nature. (...) What we must have, however, is a thorough rooting out of Semitic and other non-Aryan values and customs everywhere. We must once again provide the sort of social and spiritual environment in which our own nature can express itself in music, in art and architecture, in literature, in philosophy and scholarship, in the mass media, and in the life-styles of the people (...) this means a society in which young men and women gather to revel with polkas or waltzes, reels or jigs, or any other White dances, but never to undulate or jerk to negroid jazz or rock rhythms. It means pop music without Barry Manilow and art galleries without Marc Chagall. It means films in which the appearance of any non-White face on the screen is a sure sign that what's being shown is either archival newsreel footage or a historical drama about the bad, old days (...) We must have a government wholly committed to the service of our race (...)

And so on: it's a bunch of sicko's. By the way: "Tchort" provides a link to their website in his profile.

Timo

Post by Timo » 24 Jun 2002, 14:28

But a world without Barry Manilow would indeed be better ;)

Ovidius

Post by Ovidius » 24 Jun 2002, 14:35

Timo wrote:But a world without Barry Manilow would indeed be better ;)
BTW, when Adolf Hitler named the Jews "Culture Destroyers", he must have anticipated Steven Spielberg :mrgreen:

~Ovidius

Tchort

Post by Tchort » 24 Jun 2002, 22:56

lol. Ok, Lets try to stay on topic kiddies. The thread is about the book featured, not the source. Thats how I'm staying on topic this time :lol:

And Timo, FUCK-OFF. Reasoning with you doesn't seem to work, so why bother? We all know how you feel about politics right of the dividing line, so just hold your tongue if you don't feel like adding contructive thought to the thread. Anyone who cared to look at my profile can see what I have there, they don't need you to point it out.

The book looks like a good read. A Third Reich vet who didn't renounce his views after the war :D

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 24 Jun 2002, 23:02

Tchort wrote:And Timo, FUCK-OFF. Reasoning with you doesn't seem to work, so why bother? We all know how you feel about politics right of the dividing line, so just hold your tongue if you don't feel like adding contructive thought to the thread. Anyone who cared to look at my profile can see what I have there, they don't need you to point it out.
Cool it! I don't tolerate that kind of behavior, so stop it!!

btw. I don't want such links in my forum and I've removed it from your profile.

/Marcus

Ovidius

Post by Ovidius » 24 Jun 2002, 23:32

Tchort wrote:A Third Reich vet who didn't renounce his views after the war
Which was a pretty dangerously "unpleasant" feature in the post-war Bundesrepublik. Hans-Ulrich Rudel almost became a pariah for the same thing(refusal to drop his admiration for the Reich, about what he even wrote a book) and at his funeral the honour flight of the BundesLuftwaffe airplanes was refused(although the greatest ground-attack pilot in history plentifully deserved it).

Nevertheless, two BundesLuftwaffe pilots have disobyed the orders and flown over the funeral. I wonder what happened to them afterwards :mrgreen:

~Regards,

Ovidius

rohrbacher

the book

Post by rohrbacher » 26 Jun 2002, 13:38

His book is somewhat interesting, but reads like an angrier version of Sajer's work. It is available also at http://www.hammerwar.com (but they, of course, are the ANP, cleverly disguised).
It's also available on special order from Amazon.com.
-r

Qvist

Post by Qvist » 26 Jun 2002, 14:27

Timo wrote:

"But a world without Barry Manilow would indeed be better "

How right you are. Unfortunately, I strongly suspect they wouldn't be too keen on having the likes of Smashing Pumpkins around either. :)

cheers

Timo

Post by Timo » 26 Jun 2002, 14:59

LOL :wink:

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”