SS Panzergrenadier

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
HaEn
In memoriam

devils advocate

Post by HaEn » 26 Jun 2002 22:04

OK guys , allow me to be the devils advocate. Jewish people have the right to a "homeland" , correct ? So have the Philistines (Palestinians); A black group in the U.S. , who have some kind of a King(?) and declared themselves to have the right to a homeland. American Indians, óóps, I mean almost Native Americans are exerting their RIGHT to their homelands more and more. (by the way, they were NOT native, but came from somewhere else, and the Navajos still have "legends" about the "little"people that were killed of by their ancestors. If all of the above is "right" ?. Why could not a "white" (whatever that means) group strive for a place of their own ? . without any of "the others" Just a thought (second time this week :wink: ) OK let er roll. HN.

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy » 27 Jun 2002 00:18

HaEn,
Would the North Pole be considered "white" enough?
:lol:

Regards from the Park,

Rich

Ovidius

Post by Ovidius » 27 Jun 2002 01:09

Richard Murphy wrote:HaEn,
Would the North Pole be considered "white" enough?
Make it Antarctica - I've heard it's the richest place on Earth in oil, coal and valuable minerals :P
HaEn wrote:Jewish people have the right to a "homeland" , correct ? So have the Philistines (Palestinians)
The problem is that instead staying home in Israel as any honest man would do, some of them (especially a very funny guy with beard, glasses and baseball cap) wander through Hollyweird to do the idiocies they dare to consider "films". :mrgreen:

Isn't he admirable!?

At least some people on the forum, at the "favorite movie", rated Schindler's List. OK, it's their right to opinion; I've just read in the newspapers that scientific studies had found an growth in people's preference for Sado-Masochism :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

~Ovidius

PS Please understand that I have no hatred for most Jews, but Spielberg and a few tens of bastards like him deserve to rot in Hell. :P

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy » 27 Jun 2002 06:40

Ovidius
I'm probably opening a can of worms here, but what, exactly, is wrong with Schnidler's List? It's not my favourite film, but I thought it was good, the acting was superb, the sets excellent and the story-line gripping. What else seperates a good movie from a bad one?

Regards from the Park,

Rich

HaEn
In memoriam

homeland

Post by HaEn » 27 Jun 2002 16:23

Sorry I brought it up; as usual it turns into some back and forth hate speech. And yes Ovidius, the Antarctic is O.k. especially since because Mt Erebus has been errupting for some years now, and the western part of the ice shelf is melting. Perhaps there will be forest again as there were many many moons before. ( There ARE coal layers in Antarctica you know). :lol: Regards. HN.

Ovidius

Post by Ovidius » 28 Jun 2002 11:08

Richard Murphy wrote:I'm probably opening a can of worms here, but what, exactly, is wrong with Schnidler's List? It's not my favourite film, but I thought it was good, the acting was superb, the sets excellent and the story-line gripping. What else seperates a good movie from a bad one?

Your comment has left me, as the French say, "bouche bee".

:o :o :o :o :o

~Ovidius

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”