Book review "Führerliste der Waffen-SS" (Updated)

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
Martin Månsson

Book review "Führerliste der Waffen-SS" (Updated)

Post by Martin Månsson » 24 Jun 2002, 20:37

Reacently the author John P. Moore released a heavily updated version of his CD-Rom book "Führerliste der Waffen-SS". I just got this masterpiece in my hands and it's only to face the fact, it was and remains a masterpiece for every researcher of the Waffen-SS.

The CD-Rom book does now contain 1 226 pages with information. The newly made update resulted much new information about the Estonian and Latvian officers as well as post-war place of deaths, something that the previous CD didn't.

The CD-Rom book costs $ 135 (Shipping/Packing included) and can be ordered through the author John P. Moore at: [email protected]

Best
Martin

LeighLancs

Post by LeighLancs » 30 Jun 2002, 17:45

HOW MUCH???????

;-)

Good luck.

Tolga Alkan

Post by Tolga Alkan » 30 Jun 2002, 19:09

From Mr.Moore:

"Führerliste der Waffen-SS" is a book on CD representing over 20 years of research. It is 1,207 pages that contain the highlights of the careers of approximately 26,000 officers of the Waffen-SS and their fates. Much of the information was obtained from their actual personnel records contained on 907 rolls of microfilm in the author's possession, 40 Kriegstagbuchs and other wartime documents. A group of former Waffen-SS officers representing most specialties and divisions have reviewed this list for correctness and have also contibuted substantial information. Text portions are in both English and German. The price of the CD is US $135."

Author explaining why is it $135.

John P. Moore

Tolga's Post

Post by John P. Moore » 01 Jul 2002, 01:48

Tolga,

Thanks for your post. Thanks also to the other members of this forum who have shared new material with me in recent months.

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”