The Top Secret Weapons of Nazi Germany

Discussions on the equipment used by the Axis forces, apart from the things covered in the other sections. Hosted by Juha Tompuri
Nikolas

The Top Secret Weapons of Nazi Germany

Post by Nikolas » 11 Dec 2002, 01:18

Some time ago I read a book:

Nick Cook
The Hunt for Zero Point
One man's journey to discover the biggest secret since the invention of the atom bomb.
ISBN 0 7126 69531

This book suggests that there was a man called Hans Kammler, an SS officer, who controlled the most secret weapon projects. It seems that antigravity machines had been in high priority.

Tim Smith

Post by Tim Smith » 12 Dec 2002, 19:11

Interesting!

This is a stupid question, but I've just finished playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein, in which secret weapons are featured.

I wonder whether some crackpot Nazi scientist working for Himmler actually looked into biological/genetic human-enhancement programs? Maybe there was a real 'super soldier' program!

Imagine - SS soldiers genetically enhanced to be much stronger and more intelligent than average. Could it have been a reality if the Nazi regime had survived into the 1980's?

Javier Acuña

Post by Javier Acuña » 27 Dec 2002, 23:47

Tim Smith wrote:Interesting!

This is a stupid question, but I've just finished playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein, in which secret weapons are featured.

I wonder whether some crackpot Nazi scientist working for Himmler actually looked into biological/genetic human-enhancement programs? Maybe there was a real 'super soldier' program!

Imagine - SS soldiers genetically enhanced to be much stronger and more intelligent than average. Could it have been a reality if the Nazi regime had survived into the 1980's?
No way! agent Blazkowicz would not allowed!! :D
(yet another RTCW fan)

Return to “Other Equipment”