Engineering support of Todt Organization

Discussions on the equipment used by the Axis forces, apart from the things covered in the other sections. Hosted by Juha Tompuri
otis68

Engineering support of Todt Organization

Post by otis68 » 26 Oct 2019 23:28

Good afternoon. I apologize for my English. I'm from Russia. And write on this forum through an automatic the interpreter. I have a question about providing TODT's construction teams with equipment. What types and brands of concrete mixing machines used in construction teams. Concrete pumping machines (types and brands of the manufacturer). Air compressors (types and brands of the manufacturer). Generators of electric power (types and Marik of the producer). Drilling machines( types and brands of the manufacturer). Concrete vibrators electric (types and brands of the manufacturer). Sawmills( types and brands of the manufacturer). Trolleys for narrow-gauge road (types and brands manufacturers). Electric locomotives (types and brands of the manufacturer). Transformers for underground operation.And other construction equipment(cranes, excavators, and others) I will be glad of any information on this issue.

Return to “Other Equipment”