First atomic bomb was German !?!

Discussions on the equipment used by the Axis forces, apart from the things covered in the other sections. Hosted by Juha Tompuri
Schlappgug

Re: First atomic bomb was German !?!

Post by Schlappgug » 10 Apr 2022, 22:32

In the winter of 1951/52, flight tests took place with the Soviet development of the Wasserfall anti-aircraft missile, under the designation "R-101". The results flowed into the construction of the S-25 Berkut. In 1955 this rocket was introduced to the Red Army. In the west it was known under the designation "SA-1"....

T. A. Gardner

Post by T. A. Gardner » 10 Apr 2022, 23:20

Schlappgug wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 22:32
In the winter of 1951/52, flight tests took place with the Soviet development of the Wasserfall anti-aircraft missile, under the designation "R-101". The results flowed into the construction of the S-25 Berkut. In 1955 this rocket was introduced to the Red Army. In the west it was known under the designation "SA-1"....
Because the Russians, like everybody else, couldn't get Wasserfall to work. They dumped the design and started over. The only thing the S-25 took moving forward was some of the engine technology. The guidance, the control surfaces, flight surfaces, everything else, was new and original owing nothing to Wasserfall.

T. A. Gardner

Post by T. A. Gardner » 11 Apr 2022, 03:15

Schlappgug wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 10:37
Are you joking? Germany had P.E.R. that was much more modern than Galcit 53.
P.E.R. by IG Farben (BASF) was even castable in very thin layers due to an excellent lower pressure reaction!
Most post war solid propellants in USSR and USA based on Dr. Teichmanns work.
You are right, the value ​​​​for the thrust of the first stage are incorrectly stated in the book,
the weight of the solid propellant in the first V101 stage is 100 tons and this IG Farben solid fuel was named P.E.R. ...the thrust of the stage is unknown,
but we can assume that the researchers Dr. Rolf Engel, Dr. Uwe Tim Bödewadt and Dr. Teichmann etc...knew their trade very well. And we have witnesses that the rocket started and worked well.
The Americans and Russians captured all the files about the secret Skoda developments.
We dont know any further details about the V101 and its solid fuel rocket engines.
Most american and russian ICBM missiles based on German developments.
I am sure that the german P.E.R. (synthetic BASF polymerized!) solid fuel worked pretty good.
The P.E.R fuel contained Trolitul (Polystryrol) and Oppanol 200 (Polyisobutene) Ratio 60:40 plus Ammoniumperchlorat NH4ClO4 and thats not a double base propellant. And we still dont know the latest 1944/45 state of development because the upper formular was from early 44.
( Synthetic polymer = Polystyrol was used in the German rocket fuel instead of tar/asphalt used in US solid fuel of that era....http://www.kunststoff-museum-troisdorf. ... l_1961.pdf

USA did not use synthetic polymers in castable propellants untill end of the 1940s when they captured and copied the modern formulas from Germany.
Even this is behind US propellant development. In the US perchlorate propellants (GALCIT 53 et al.) were in use by 1942, and due to Navy insistence on less smoke, ammonium perchlorates were substituted in 1943. By the time the above was going on, Thiokol Corp and General Tire and Rubber were brought into fuel development, introducing polysulfides in mid-1944 to early 1945.

But, since the above fuels weren't available to the Germans per your posted pages on the V101, these couldn't have been used by it in 1944 / 45. You can't design a rocket / missile using a fuel that hasn't been invented and tested. Obviously, the V101 would have had to go into design in 1942 or 43 to be constructed for testing by late 1944.

Adding to that injury, building several ten-story ICBM silos would have taken Germany about 2 years to complete, meaning that they'd have had to started the process early in 1942 at a time when they didn't even have a working A-4 let alone a reasonable design for an ICBM or any design for the V101 on paper. I'd also like to know how the Germans transported this missile from factory to launch site and then placed it in the silo for launch...

Michael Kenny

Post by Michael Kenny » 11 Apr 2022, 06:38

I must admit when I first saw all this in a documentary on the History Chanel 20 years ago I was a bit skeptical. However the fantastic info in this thread has changed my mind. This is also why we know the Moon Landings were faked as they did not see any of these:
Screenshot_153.jpg
Screenshot_140.jpg

Palmesan

Post by Palmesan » 11 Apr 2022, 09:23

Michael Kenny .... Brilliant!
I too have been following this thread with something akin to astonishment.

I am reminded of an old family saying, which I think you might appreciate: 'Every crock of snake oil has its salesmen.'

Michael Kenny

Post by Michael Kenny » 11 Apr 2022, 09:50

Palmesan wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 09:23
I am reminded of an old family saying, which I think you might appreciate: 'Every crock of snake oil has its salesmen.'
We just need someone to post tables explaining how the 'shatter gap' (see the endless Livingston & Bird arguments )applies on the sides of a rotating Haunebu and we can all die happy men.

Helmut0815

Post by Helmut0815 » 11 Apr 2022, 09:59

Schlappgug wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 19:48
Dr. Ronald Richter
Oh yes, a top expert in "Erdstrahlen" (earth rays) and other esoteric rubbish. His dissertation in physics was not acknowleged and his thermonuclear experiments proved to be fakes.
Schlappgug wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 19:48
These are proven facts you can read in official history books of physics.
Could you please name some of these "official" books of physics?

Helmut

T. A. Gardner

Post by T. A. Gardner » 11 Apr 2022, 18:30

Michael Kenny wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 09:50
Palmesan wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 09:23
We just need someone to post tables explaining how the 'shatter gap' (see the endless Livingston & Bird arguments )applies on the sides of a rotating Haunebu and we can all die happy men.
Could you verify for us, if you have the time, that the Germans really did have a secret UFO / U-boat base in Antarctica...? Thanks in advance...

Michael Kenny

Post by Michael Kenny » 11 Apr 2022, 18:53

T. A. Gardner wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 18:30

Could you verify for us, if you have the time, that the Germans really did have a secret UFO / U-boat base in Antarctica...? Thanks in advance...
I was given the precise location of no less than 5 such secret bases. I had to swear an oath that I would never divulge it. The source however is rock-solid. It is a man who used to clean the toilets in a top secret secret psychiatric ward where they keep the people who can see the Matrix safely locked away. He heard two of the inmates talking about it whilst they were in the queue for their chlorpromazine tablets

PunctuationHorror

Post by PunctuationHorror » 12 Apr 2022, 00:20

@Schlappgug

Since the squad of self-declared 'experts' is again defecating in this thread for whatever reason,*
I just started to experiment with the ignore function of this forum (the one that says: 'mark as foe' - btw: why name it that way?). Turns out: Putting these impertinent individuals on ignore makes this thread readable.
Usually, I just skim/scroll over the comments of annoying users without reading them BUT with THESE guys it's always the same tactics of thread derailing, always the same empty rhetorics, distractions etc. They deliberately flood this thread with their diarrhea and it's just too much.

Don't let yourself be discouraged from the shit show of these individals which makes up far too large a part of this thread. Just ignore them. There are many silent readers on this page who do appreciate your input.

*: Likely they never received potty training or this triggers an acute state of psychological emergency because they can't handle what they are reading and we see infantile regress as a compulsive defensive mechanism. It's literally blowing their mind. A friend of mine had a messed-up dog. Big animal. Everytime it could hear the siren of a fire truck/ambulance/police this poor big thing started shitting all over his appartment. Eventually he moved and had a garden and kept him outside, so it wasn't so bad anymore.

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 12 Apr 2022, 01:28

Can we nominate threads for the "Maximum Yeahbut" award.
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

Bellum se ipsum alet, mostly Doritos.

Dwight Pruitt

Post by Dwight Pruitt » 12 Apr 2022, 01:32

OpanaPointer wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 01:28
Can we nominate threads for the "Maximum Yeahbut" award.
Or most posts by a single person using different names.

T. A. Gardner

Post by T. A. Gardner » 12 Apr 2022, 03:06

If anyone can find a particular sentence that stands out as hilariously absurd in this thread, it could always be entered in the Buhler- Lytton contest.

https://www.bulwer-lytton.com/

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 12 Apr 2022, 03:35

Could we send the winner out past Saturn?
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

Bellum se ipsum alet, mostly Doritos.

Sid Guttridge

Post by Sid Guttridge » 12 Apr 2022, 05:21

Hi punctuationhorror,

You post above in #1210 , ".....defecating..... shit show..... diarrhea..... potty training..... shitting all over....."

How, exactly, do you think this helps your case?

A mystified Sid.

Return to “Other Equipment”