SS photos part-1

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
tim will

SS photos part-1

Post by tim will » 18 Jan 2003, 21:34

Hellow everyone! Somewhat new to this forum and I wanted to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Tim and i'm from Michigan, I collect SS photos with a main intrest on SS panzer officers. I would love to correspond with others out there with the same passion as I in this field. Always open to trade scans with others, so feal free to e-mail me.
Thanks Tim
Attachments
tim11.JPG
tim11.JPG (140.94 KiB) Viewed 1194 times

Tolga Alkan

Post by Tolga Alkan » 19 Jan 2003, 19:54

Welcome to forum,
photo is very nice.Do you know who are they?I asked because of i am interested in SS-Pz.Reg.2

tim will

Post by tim will » 20 Jan 2003, 05:31

Hi Tolga: I've enjoyed your web page for some time. Please keep up the good work. I was wondering if you had any other SS panzer officers photos in your collection? Any division will do, but looking for 3rd SS the most, also any from the 4th SS polizie panzer abt, Frundsberg,etc!
I do have a number from the 2nd SS panzer rgt, as well as a couple of "Barkmann" that you might not have seen before!! Please contact me via e-mail if you have any and would like to trade scans. As for now i'll attach another from the H. Gresiak album I have.
Left to right, ?, K.Muhleck, K.H.Lorenz(2nd Comp Co), H. Gresiak, and A. Hargesheimer
Tim
Attachments
tim14.JPG
tim14.JPG (145.22 KiB) Viewed 1145 times

Tolga Alkan

Post by Tolga Alkan » 23 Jan 2003, 23:03

Greetings there!
Thank you very much for extra photo!I have some photos related with SS-Pz.Reg.2 and they are showing on your my web site.Please drop me a e-mail or give me your e-mail address for contack.I'm very curious on Barkmann's photos :)

[email protected]

Tolga

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”