Weltkrieg 1/2 Deutsche postcarte, need help in reading them.

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
Materia

Weltkrieg 1/2 Deutsche postcarte, need help in reading them.

Post by Materia » 04 Jul 2017, 18:30

Hello, Im collecting items related to my city, Kielce/Poland. Possibly from the earliest years, up to 1945.

I dont have a lot, because I started last year, but my biggest problem are postcards, of all kinds. Most of them are in German, from World War 1/2. Military, and civilian. I have some scanned, I can provide up to 8000 pixels quality.

I need someone to help me read them, as they are written, including address. Everything. Same as with German sterbebild, and everything else that I own, I try to describe every single item, mark it, etc.. .At the moment they are nothing else but worthless piece of paper. I want to change that. I cant read them on my own.

If you have a deja vu, then you might have already seen one of my posts/topics elsewhere. I will keep on doing that, once I get a positive reply, so far, no luck.

I dont really know what might be the reason of such ignorace, therefore this time, I will be straightforward. How much do you ask for it? Pay by PayPal if I see results. Id rather have someone, or even more than 1 person to work with, it doesnt matter how many, I plan longer cooperation, because thats an ongoing process.

Message me here, or [email protected]

If you know anyone who might be able to help, let me know. That is important.

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”