Need to translate PARTY FILE

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
Scragz

Need to translate PARTY FILE

Post by Scragz » 23 Jun 2002 05:35

Gidday all, I mentioned this on another post but I thought I might start a new one to see if someone can help. I have a NSDAP file on a Blockleiter called Walter Konig, it has all the forms filled out for Party Membership , his membership number is 6,645,655. I have the complete set with photo's down to his oath to Hitler and his Borlaufiger Ausweis. It seems this is from the Gau of Sudetenland and the Kreis : Reichenberg.

One thing you may be able to help me with or someone else might is one of these forms that are filled in for this man is called a Meldung, it is dated 15th Juli 1943, shows Walters Name birth date etc and says - --

'Parteimitgliedsnummer 6,645.655 mit der Kommiffarifchen Leitung Der Dienftftelle " under this they have typed in -

Mitarbeiter des Propagandaleiters

Can some one tell me what this means ??????

Is there any refernece on the internet for information on NSDAP party files, and what each of these forms mean ??

There are several forms that have different dates so I take it that individuals had a permanant file in their local NSDAP office so when someone changed jobs or was to be put into a different form of work then this was added to their file ?? Is this correct ??

One of the other pages is approx A4 size and folds out into multi page and has details of his Parents, and grandparents, the great and great great grandparents sections have been crossed out with a red pencil, I take this form was a racial check ??

Any infor would be much appreciated (wish I had a scanner :cry: )

Hoo-Roo

Scragz

tvanputten

Post by tvanputten » 23 Jun 2002 20:32

Hello,

I'll translate it for you. If you've got more to translate, tell me.

Regards,

Tristan

'Parteimitgliedsnummer 6,645.655 mit der Kommiffarifchen Leitung Der Dienftftelle " :
"NS Party Membership number 6,645.655 within the Commissionary Command of the Bureau".

"Mitarbeiter des Propagandaleiters" : "Employee of the Propaganda Leader".

Hope that helps.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 23 Jun 2002 20:40

Welcome to the forum.

/Marcus

Scragz

Post by Scragz » 24 Jun 2002 08:11

Gidday tvanputten

Thanks for the help there , I have read some of the pages and if you could help with this I would really appreciate it -

One of the fold out A4 pages is called a

"STAMMBUCH

Lebenslauf (Handfchriftlich Mit Ludenlofer Angabe Der Schulbildung)

In Gablans o/n ani 28 Juni 1899 Geboren gesnichte ish stautselbst die volks-birgershrile nach ablosifmeiner schrilsaitmun jahre 1913 gergamin ish ein Reishenberg mit der erlernning des fahognafen handwerkes ? Legte ? ? Jahre 1916 Daselbst die gehilfenprisfring mit griten erflage ab das letsche kriegsjahr ? ich ? Militairdienst einsgerogen , dienste ? /II/ Reg. 01 Tiroler voiserfoger ? isoliensihen kriegsgebiete. Seit Den jahre 1924 ibe ich des fotografengenerbe bis ruine. Seiligen togerin reishenberg ? Polisich Ge seiligseich Misch Gei Der ? V.P. ? ? ? ? De S.d.P. Nouasie ish die Angelobring an den domaligen ? ? ? Leistabe."

Where I have the question markes I can not understand what is written, also alot of ehat I have written may be wrong as it is hand written with what seems to be an ink quill, so if this all seems like gobbldy gook you can blame me as it is hard to read the old curvy writing.

..............................................................................................
The next page is called a -

"Tatigkeitslifte"

Has lost of sections so I wont type it out
...............................................................................................
The next is a typed letter -

N.S.D.A.P.
Kreisleitung Reichenberg

Kreispersonalamt
Ahnennachweis Reichenberg, Den
14. Mai. 1941

Bestatigung

Auf Grund Der an Hand Vorgelegter originalurkunden gepruften ahnentafel wird hiermit bestatigt, Dab (or Dass ??) Der nachweis der arischen abstammung.

Des Walter Konig
Gerboren AM 28 Juni 1899
ZU Gablonz a.n.,

ALS
Erbracht (bis zu den grobeltern ein schl.) Gilt.

Im Auftrage
..................................................................................................

The next page is titled with a big "F"

Auszug Aus Dem Strafregifter

Again typed out questions etc too much to put here.

...................................................................................................
Another page is an Ausweis

Borlaufiger Ausweis
Fur Politichen Leiter

Pg. (I think) Konig Walter
Als Fomm. Leiter Eines Blockes
....................................................................................................

The other two pages i have are called Meldungs (I hope thats spelt correctly ) One is dated 1938 and has him as the Blockeleiter and the second Meldung has him as the Propagandaleiters.

I take it the Blockeleiter was in charge of a block of units or flats ?? But what was the function of a Propagandaleiters, any ideas ??

Thats it for the moment, starting to get typing cramp. Im very sorry if none of this makes any sense but you may be able to understand (I hope so).

Again thankyou for any help, it is much appreciated, I hope to hear from you soon.

Hoo-Roo

Scragz

tvanputten

Post by tvanputten » 25 Jun 2002 12:20

Hey scragz,

This isn't German. it's ALIEN! :p

Say, would it be possible for you to scan it somehow? I guess I can translate it better then.

[EDIT] - you can mail it to me at t_van_putten@hotmail.com

Regards,

Tristan
Last edited by tvanputten on 25 Jun 2002 12:23, edited 1 time in total.

Scragz

Post by Scragz » 25 Jun 2002 12:23

Beauty Mate, Ta for that :D

Hoo-Roo

Scragz

Scragz

Post by Scragz » 25 Jun 2002 12:50

Hey Tristan, my Pooter had a big Crap on me in the last five minutes, I just emailed you. Couldnt find the chat part, was the address correct (I typed into the email I sent you ??)

let me know.

As I mentioned in the email I will try to find a store that might scan things, see how I go in the morning, its bloody hard writting to read (The hand written parts) may not scan to well :cry:

Sorry if I have butchered the German Language, and sorry for the lack of umlauts :cry:

Scragz

Scragz

Post by Scragz » 26 Jun 2002 10:14

Gidday Tristan and everyone else,

Tried the ring around today to find some Bod to Scan my Documents, but alas no good. My fault for living in a town with very few technical businesses. One place said they could scan them for me but their scanner is broken, another place wanted to charge me my right testicle so I passed on that one

So now I sit, sad and dejected, full of self pity and sadness, sorrow and mourn that my documents will never be translated :cry:

If I wasnt unemployed at the moment I would have just gone out and bought a scanner and done it myself (Bugger !!!!!)

Tristan, the part that I typed out that I said was a typed letter, did that make any sense ???????????, or any of it at all ?????????? Im reaching here, grabbing at anything.

I dont have any German people around me here in Bundaberg so I guess Im stuffed.

No the batteries in my cordless keyboard are going flat and causing me grief.......................................... Oh me, Oh my !!!!!

Hoo-Roo

Scragz

Bryan Poon

Post by Bryan Poon » 26 Jun 2002 18:10

Hello Scragz

I just PM you. Hope I can help you a little bit.

Cheers
BP

Scragz

Post by Scragz » 27 Jun 2002 01:39

Thanks for that Brian

I have found another online translator but it is no good with the handwritten parts because as I have shown I am terrible at trying to type out old hand written German stuff :oops:

I will give yours ago for the Typed parts and see what pops up. I have found before on online translators that alot of Terms used back them are not in these modern online dictionaries.

Thanks for your help on that one I really appreciate any help, thanks Mate.

I might type on this forum the names of other documents so people may be able to help me with what I am looking at.

Hoo-Roo

Scragz

Bryan Poon

Post by Bryan Poon » 27 Jun 2002 15:22

Scragz

You're welcome. Actually, I cannot help you :oops: .

Cheers
BP

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”