Also need help to id this as well

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
Scragz

Also need help to id this as well

Post by Scragz » 29 Jun 2002, 16:33

Here is another doc that I need to try and find out what it is. Thanks for looking, again I hope you can help, thanks.

Hoo-Roo

Scragz
Attachments
second2.jpg
second2.jpg (239.86 KiB) Viewed 1602 times

Ken Jasper
In memoriam

Insurance Record

Post by Ken Jasper » 29 Jun 2002, 16:59

Interesting document which I have not seen before. It appears to be a record of insurance for a German Government employee.. In this case possibly a civilian employee of the Police.

Scragz

Post by Scragz » 30 Jun 2002, 11:53

Thanks for the help there Ken, Its times like this I wish I paid more attention to my High School German language teacher many years ago, Bugger !!

Any one else care to take a stab ??

Thanks Ken, I appreciate the help.

Hoo-Roo

Scragz :P

Christoph Awender
Forum Staff

Versicherungskarte

Post by Christoph Awender » 30 Jun 2002, 14:17

Hello!

This is a insurance-card as Ken said. It was issued by a police-department but I am not sure if he worked there because this is just the "Ausgabestelle" - department which issued - of the card.

The text on the upper left just explains not to alter or add any informations and some more infos about the use of the card. It was also possible to work for the RAD, Army or other institutions instead of buying the stamps.

Christoph

Scragz

Post by Scragz » 30 Jun 2002, 15:08

Thanks Chris. Does it say what kind of Insurance ?? Property ? Life ? And how come the Police Dept issued these things ?? This is very intesteing stuff to me.

Scragz

Christoph Awender
Forum Staff

Versicherungskarte

Post by Christoph Awender » 30 Jun 2002, 16:43

Hi!

It is the kind of social insurance we have now also for hospital-bills, unemployment-money and so on (not sure if they had it these times) It is not a life insurance because one part of the paper says "Ist der Versicherte aufgrund eines Lebensversicherungsvertrages Halbversicherter? - NEIN" Which says that he does not have a life-insurance.

I´ve read the card again and at the bottom stands: "Die Versicherungskarte is bei der Ausgabestelle der Angestelltenversicherung (Ortspolizeibehörde, Gemeindevorstand) umzutauschen" - "The insurance card has to be changed (renewed, replaced) at issuing offices of the employee-insurance (Local-police department, district-chief)"

Christoph

Scragz

Post by Scragz » 30 Jun 2002, 16:54

Thankyou for all the help. Hope I am not being a pest asking about these docs :oops:

Scragz

Christoph Awender
Forum Staff

questions...

Post by Christoph Awender » 30 Jun 2002, 16:58

It is the one and only purpose of this forum.... ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS!!! :D

Christoph

Scragz

Post by Scragz » 30 Jun 2002, 17:01

Thankyou very much :lol:

Scragz

Siegfried Wilhelm
Location: Kleinkleckersdorf, NC, Confederate States of America

Post by Siegfried Wilhelm » 02 Jul 2002, 21:38

I've got a card just like this one but is made out to a woman. I got it Franfurt a/Main years ago. I always thought it was just an insurance payment card for Govt. employees.
Scragz you do have some neat stuff!! I'm with you in that I am glad for this forum--long overdue! :D

Bernhard H. Holst

Post by Bernhard H. Holst » 02 Jul 2002, 23:22

Hi.
The pictured card is for Social Security/Retirement purposes and substantiates the insured's monetary participation in the program. His occupation is listed as "Filialleiter" or branchmanager which would not be used for government positions (civil service, military or police).
Supervising and application was exercised by a police branch as indicated by the stamps etc.
Health- and unemployment insurance programs were in force then and have been in Germany since Bismarcks tenure as chancellor.These programs from tentative beginnings were gradually extended in scope.
Bernhard H. Holst

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”