Original SA Sports Badge Competition Paperwork

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
rosey

Original SA Sports Badge Competition Paperwork

Post by rosey » 13 Oct 2002 07:27

Does anyone know the importance and value of a 15 page report on the layout of the playing field, rules and regulations of this document?

rosey

Post by rosey » 15 Oct 2002 16:33

I would like some response back on this. Whaen I get my scanner up and running I'll scan a couple of pages so you can see it. I was very excited when my German partner told me what it was for. It gives times to complete each event and every detail to receive the sports badge. the last two pages cover the blue prints of the obstacles and field sizes.

DanCz

Post by DanCz » 28 Oct 2002 16:32

Is the booklet A5, green covers, photo on inside cover ???

These are quite scarce and I would say £25 sterling.

Ken Jasper
In memoriam

Post by Ken Jasper » 28 Oct 2002 20:06

The value would really depend on the demand for it. I would think that only collectors of the really esoteric would seek something like this. I collect SA insignia, badges and paper items, but have no inteest in what you describe. Award booklets are an entirely different matter.

rosey

Post by rosey » 28 Nov 2002 07:36

No Gentlemen this is not an award booklet. This is the offical documents for the Regulations to receive the sports badge and a two page Blue Print of the construction of the playing feilds.

UPENDRA GADKARY

S A MILITARY SPORTS BADGE

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 13 Dec 2002 14:12

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GET THE 15 PAGE BOOKLET WHICH GIVES THE OFFICIAL DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON WINNING THE SA MILITARY SPORTS BADGE.

ALSO IF POSSIBLE I AM INTERESTED IN KNOWING HOW THE SA WAS TRAINED FROM ITS BEGINNING FROM 1921 ONWARDS SO THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO CARRY ON STREET FIGHTING AND SUCCEDED IN BRINGING HITLER TO POWER.DID THEY RECEIVE ANY MILITARY TRAINING? WHY WERE THEY NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY ANY ARMS SUCH AS PISTOLS OR RIFLES?

rosey

Post by rosey » 13 Dec 2002 17:51

I'm currently having it translated from German to English as we speak it should be done in two or three weeks. When I get it back I'll post a couple of the pages on the forum and we can go from there.

UPENDRA GADKARY

SA SPORTS BADGE PAPERWORK

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 19 Dec 2002 09:09

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THAT IF AFTER GETTING THE 15 PAGES OF
THE SA SPORTS BADGE COMPETITION PAPERWORK TRANSLATED IN
ENGLISH CAN ALL THE 15 PAGES TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH BE POSTED TO ME. I AM PREPARED TO BEAR THE COST OF THE POSTAGEAND XEROX.
SINCE I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN THIS SUBJECT.

KINDLY LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN MAKE THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT AT MY END.

rosey

Post by rosey » 19 Dec 2002 19:10

Thanks for having interest in this document Upendra. I'll will stay in contact with you as soon as i receive it back from translation. I thought of writing a book on documents. I have alot of documents that I have never seen anywhere before. So we will have to see what comes up.

UPENDRA GADKARY

SA SPORTS BADGE

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 20 Dec 2002 14:13

FOR THE TIME BEING CAN YOU JUST TELL ME IN SHORT HOW THE SA SPORTS BADGE WAS USED BY THE NAZIS AND HOW IT HELPED THEM

I WOULD BE VERY MUCH OBLIGED

Richard van Kempen

Post by Richard van Kempen » 21 Dec 2002 10:14

here is mine
there are a few stamps on other pages ,but i need to make photographs of it ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rosey

Post by rosey » 23 Dec 2002 05:28

hello Upendra,
Nice document Richard, I met with the translater this weekend and he has five pages completed so hopefully y the first of the year it will be finished. He is having a problem with a few words its not translating right so there are a few gaps. I took a look at it and it breaks down more than I thought. Its starting out with the different classes (almost like basic training) It starts with the beleifs of Nazism, then goes into Physical fitness training, rifle marskmanship and that as far as we got.

UPENDRA GADKARY

SA SPOSAS BADGE PAPERWORK

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 24 Dec 2002 05:22

HELLO ROSEY,

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU THAT WHILE THE 15 PAGES OF THE SA SPORTS BADGE PAPERWORK ARE BEING TRANSLATED COULD YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH IT WILL COST FOR YOU TO POST ME ALL THE TRANSLATED FIFTEEN PAGES OF THE SAID SA SPORTS BADGE PAPER WORK SO THAT I CAN START MAKING ARRANGEMENTS AT MY END.

EVEN IF SOME WORDS ARE MISSING SINCE THEY COULD NOT BE TRANSLATED IT WILL DO AS WE WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE MAJOR PART OF THE PAPERWORK.

I WILL BE GLAD TO RECEIVE YOUR COOPERATION IN THIS END

THANKING YOU
UPENDRA GADKARY

UPENDRA GADKARY

SA SPORTS BADGE PAPERWORK

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 04 Jan 2003 06:17

Hello Rosey,

Has the translation of the 15 pages been completed.I am asking because it was probably to be completed by 1st Janary,2003.

Also let me know if you have collected any actual SA sports badge as a part of militaria collection.

Kindly do let me know about the status of the translation for which I will be very obliged to you.

Even if there are gaps in the translation I would like to purchase it at any cost.I am very much interested.

Please do reply.

Thanking You,
Upendra Gadkary
Third Reich Forum

rosey

Post by rosey » 04 Jan 2003 19:51

Hello Upendra,
I talked to the gentleman last night I will see him on Sunday, he's a little slow at this point he is at 10 pages complete. To one of your questions that I can answer at this point How it was used for the nazis as far as I can tell it was a Moral/physical fitness builder. I will let you know when its finished.

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”