Star Trek Nazi episode

Discussions on WW2 and pre-WW2 related movies, games, military art and other fiction.
B Hellqvist

Re: Star Trek Nazi episode

Post by B Hellqvist » 18 Nov 2011, 03:00

Von Schadewald wrote:At least he was real. The guy on the right was a holographic image!
A minion of the 3D Reich?

Von Schadewald

Post by Von Schadewald » 28 Nov 2011, 01:30

B Hellqvist wrote:The guy to the left doesn't look Aryan... And I would like to see the SS cap that fits that head. ;)

Noe Degennaro

Post by Noe Degennaro » 25 Apr 2017, 13:10

That was a greast episode! It was beyond television, beyond pop culture, and ahead of its time. Everyone in that cast gave a superb performance!
Love grows more emonently full as the years go by. Just think about it.

Stephen_Rynerson

Post by Stephen_Rynerson » 03 May 2017, 16:58

phylo_roadking wrote:...and of course - the producers had used Ancient Rome, Native American indians, 17th Century France, the Old West etc., etc. as historical backdrops; I wonder how much did the plethora of Nazi uniforms going free in Wardrobe have to do with it?
I'm pretty sure that Gene Roddenberry acknowledged that the "parallel Earths," copycat societies, Earth abductee cultures, etc. that turned up on the show were indeed primarily because of budget issues -- much cheaper to use the costumes, props, and sets already in the studio warehouse than to make new ones week after week.

Return to “Movies, games & other fiction”