Close Combat III: Cross of Iron Playtrough, German Hero

Discussions on WW2 and pre-WW2 related movies, games, military art and other fiction.
Renemesis

Close Combat III: Cross of Iron Playtrough, German Hero

Postby Renemesis » 04 Sep 2017 10:15

Hello guys! I've already posted about my playthrough with the Russians - but, I've been thinking. Once I've finished both sides on CC:COI, I am probably going to do an upload of one video every weekday, covering five different CC games, to mix it up a bit, and also to have a few playthroughs available out there. Hopefully this will be something that people will enjoy, and if not, at least it will be an incentive for me to actually finish some of the games I haven't been bothered to before.

Anyway! Here is a link to the German hero playlist/videos, and I hope you'll find it entertaining. I certainly enjoyed making these videos at least.

For some reason the youtube brackets will not link to the video properly, but here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrS_BHX ... Gk&index=1

Have a good day!

HistoryVsFacts

Re: Close Combat III: Cross of Iron Playtrough, German Hero

Postby HistoryVsFacts » 07 Sep 2017 11:46

Renemesis wrote:Hello guys! I've already posted about my playthrough with the Russians - but, I've been thinking. Once I've finished both sides on CC:COI, I am probably going to do an upload of one video every weekday, covering five different CC games, to mix it up a bit, and also to have a few playthroughs available out there. Hopefully this will be something that people will enjoy, and if not, at least it will be an incentive for me to actually finish some of the games I haven't been bothered to before.

Anyway! Here is a link to the German hero playlist/videos, and I hope you'll find it entertaining. I certainly enjoyed making these videos at least.

For some reason the youtube brackets will not link to the video properly, but here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrS_BHX ... Gk&index=1

Have a good day!

I watched a couple videos in the series, saving the rest for tomorrow. Cool series on a great game,only comment is that you are very hard to hear in the videos and my volume was all the way up. I was enjoying your commentary and wanted to hear more!

Return to “Movies, games & other fiction”