Panzer Elite

Discussions on WW2 and pre-WW2 related movies, games, military art and other fiction.
Rich Yankowski

Panzer Elite

Post by Rich Yankowski » 28 Nov 2002, 03:40

Has anyone tried the game "PANZER ELITE"?It's a WW2 tank sim,you can play either as the Germans or as the U.S..It has scenerios and campaigns and many tanks to chose from.Plus they have a website with 'additions',like British and Russian afv's to play with.My favorite is the Tiger 1(of course!).Playing as the U.S. is a real challange!In my opinion,PANZER ELITE is the best WW2 tank sim I've ever played,and I think I've tried most of them! :wink:

Juha Hujanen

Post by Juha Hujanen » 28 Nov 2002, 18:14

It's the best ww2 tank sim.Just played it today :D

It would nice that Germans would speak their own language,instead English with German accend though.

Cheers Juha

Rich Yankowski

Panzer Elite

Post by Rich Yankowski » 29 Nov 2002, 17:17

Hello Juha! The most important crew member,besides yourself,is the loader in my opinion.Get the best you can,even if you have to take one from one of the other tanks in your platoon.All the other positions you can take direct control of(except the radio operator,and what fun is he?).That extra second or two in reloading can mean life or death when you've got a flanking shot on a Tiger that's traversing it's turrent towards you! 8O :D :wink:

Return to “Movies, games & other fiction”