Cant believe there is no thread about this game. If you love WW2 turn-based strategy games, ... well you probably already know about this game. but if you don't, I suggest you to check it out.
From the developers description of the game:
"Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II.
Experience the highly fluid, enormously large battles of maneuver in a turn-based strategy setting. Take command in this mobile, back-and-forth sort of war where logistics and poor weather are often the decider, and defeat and victory are sometimes just a mile, or a day, apart."
- Easy to learn and intuitive, with fast and flowing gameplay
- Historically accurate operational-level units (Axis divisions, Soviet corps)
- 17 single player scenarios, Axis and Soviet, at the scale of 20km per hex, 4 days per turn
- Campaign mode that puts historical and what-if scenarios in strategic context
- Sophisticated weather model, with realistic per-hex weather
- Novel supply system, providing for exciting battles of encirclement and breakout
- Belligerent and aggressive AI that knows how to counterattack and threaten supply lines
- Integrated “History Mode” for after-action replays
- Multiplayer via the Internet
Official site: https://unityofcommand.net/homepage/
UoC 2 development news: https://unityofcommand.net/blog/