Schindler's List (1993) soundtrack

Discussions on WW2 and pre-WW2 related movies, games, military art and other fiction.
Sdt

Post by Sdt » 30 Jul 2007, 13:50

von Putzbrunn wrote: A few minutes into the movie, right after Shindler starts a party in the restaurant, right before Shindler goes to Judenrat to raise money for his fabric, theres a clip where the SS are marching and singing a song. Can anyone please identify this one?
I think you are speaking of the song "Erika".

von Putzbrunn

Post by von Putzbrunn » 30 Jul 2007, 21:34

Yes ! ! ! !
Thats the one! Thanks a lot, I owe you one.
Von Putzbrunn

Craig Artzner

Schindler's List

Post by Craig Artzner » 21 Apr 2008, 04:27

Ok they're the two civilian (non-marching) songs they play during the concentration camp scene in "Schindler's List". The first one is sung by a male during the medical inspection and the second one is female-sung and sounds like a kids song that's played while they load the kids onto the trucks. :( Can anyone name those songs?

Myron

Post by Myron » 21 Apr 2008, 18:14

Craig Artzner wrote:The first one is sung by a male during the medical inspection
Wilhelm Strienz, "Gute Nacht, Mutter!"...

GamerCharlie

Schindler's List

Post by GamerCharlie » 17 Oct 2008, 03:48

Does anybody know the name of the song or where I can get the lyrics (english) of the marching song in the beginning of Schindler's List where they are marching through Poland with the proud little boy in the lead? (right after the restaurant scene).

Ivan Ž.
Host - Music section

Post by Ivan Ž. » 08 Jan 2009, 20:51

GamerCharlie wrote:Does anybody know the name of the song or where I can get the lyrics (english) of the marching song in the beginning of Schindler's List where they are marching through Poland with the proud little boy in the lead?
It's "Erika".
Craig Artzner wrote: Ok they're the two civilian (non-marching) songs they play during the concentration camp scene in "Schindler's List".
[...] the second one is female-sung and sounds like a kids song that's played while they load the kids onto the trucks.
It's "Mamatschi".

Cheers,
Ivan

Return to “Movies, games & other fiction”