Inside the Third Reich (1982) soundtrack

Discussions on WW2 and pre-WW2 related movies, games, military art and other fiction.
grechstef

Inside the Third Reich (1982) soundtrack

Post by grechstef » 28 Oct 2002, 19:46

[Two threads dealing with "Inside the Third Reich" soundtrack have been merged by the music section host, Ivan Ž.]

This is my first post in the forum. All the info is very interesting & enlightening, however I still haven't come across the song I am really after & which I had presumed to be the foremost Nazi hymn since it is the one most feautured in nearly all documentaries about the mass Nazi rallies. It is a hymn sung by a large mixed choir-if anyone remembers the film "Inside the Third Reich" about Albert Speer, this hymn features as the opening theme of the movie. However I'm sure someone here knows what it is cos it seems to be present in all the footage & film of the third reich.

Beppo Schmidt

Inside The Third Reich opening song

Post by Beppo Schmidt » 29 Jul 2003, 04:50

Can anyone tell me what song is playing during the opening credits of Inside The Third Reich? it's playing as it's showing footage of a Nazi rally, so I'm assuming it's probably a Nazi marching song? would appreciate if you could give the lyrics too.

Ivan Ž.
Host - Music section

Re: Inside the Third Reich (1982) soundtrack

Post by Ivan Ž. » 10 May 2005, 23:13

It is the HJ anthem, "Uns're Fahne flattert uns voran!"

Cheers,
Ivan

Return to “Movies, games & other fiction”