Hitlers Sklaven - Die Geschichte der NS-Zwangsarbeiter

Discussions on WW2 and pre-WW2 related movies, games, military art and other fiction.
Hans1906
Banned

Hitlers Sklaven - Die Geschichte der NS-Zwangsarbeiter

Post by Hans1906 » 08 Nov 2022, 20:11

Hitlers Sklaven - Die Geschichte der NS-Zwangsarbeiter / Hitler's Slaves - The History of the Nazi Forced Laborers

ZDF 3-Part-Documentary: https://www.zdf.de/dokumentation/zdfinf ... g-100.html

A docu from the year 2020, also av. on YouTube, evil, frightening, whoever still demands that people or refugees be locked up in camps must be an ignorant and mean person.

Hans
P.S. The documentation, which has been repeated umpteen times since 2020, is really bad, but still worth seeing.
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Hans1906
Banned

Re: Hitlers Sklaven - Die Geschichte der NS-Zwangsarbeiter

Post by Hans1906 » 08 Nov 2022, 22:02

It's another evening on TV about the crimes of the Nazis, we've been confronted with these crimes day and night for decades, over and over again.

You could almost "sing along" with many of these repetitions, so many of these documentaries have been seen.
These documentaries run on the third channels, which are certainly seen by less than 2-3% of TV viewers.
The first broadcasts on the major TV channels caused, and still cause, massive reactions, and then nothing more.

The disinterested ordinary TV viewer wants entertainment, not corpses, and pictures of murdered forced labourers, the viewers are fed up, although they haven't actually seen anything.
These repetitions are blunt, my own experience, Holocaust, KZ/KL, I switch to another channel, I have probably seen everything before...

The few really important documentaries no longer take place, as they did in the 1960s.
The mass murder is denied, so to speak, and the public is spared these images and films.
From my personal point of view, a substantial mistake, that already takes revenge when you see the unsuspecting demonstrating here in Germany...

As a little boy in the 1960's I was sent out of the TV room or had my eyes covered.
That aroused my early curiosity, childish curiosity, the dead bodies in Bergen-Belsen were not human to me.
Georg-Stefan Troller talked about "dolls" in his memories, the man couldn't believe it.

Hans
P.S. Even horror wears off, a dubious statement for sure, but that's exactly how it is.
When we were kids, we boys shot sparrows with airguns, we thought it was funny and exciting.
That was sick, we were looking for living targets, that was more exciting than shooting at a target.
Nobody objected, the best shooter received a bar of chocolate, Germany 1960s.
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Return to “Movies, games & other fiction”