When did the first calls to abolish the Central Powers monarchies during World War I emerge?

Discussions on all aspects of the First World War not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Terry Duncan.
Futurist

When did the first calls to abolish the Central Powers monarchies during World War I emerge?

Post by Futurist » 16 Sep 2020 21:46

When did the first calls to abolish the Central Powers monarchies during World War I emerge? I don't necessarily mean from politicians, but also from people such as journalists and commentators. Also, this includes calls that were made by foreigners to abolish the Central Powers monarchies during World War I.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Re: When did the first calls to abolish the Central Powers monarchies during World War I emerge?

Post by David Thompson » 16 Sep 2020 22:20

Futurist -- Our rules provide:
6. Questions, Claims and Proof

1. Questions

In the research sections of the forum, we ask the posters to be reasonably well-prepared, and not ask others for information which they could easily get for themselves. The purpose of these sections of the forum is to provide a place where historical matters can be intelligently discussed. It is not a research service.

Noncomplying posts are subject to deletion after warning.

If you have a question, please let the readers know what steps you have taken to answer it when you post the inquiry. This will eliminate misunderstandings and give responding posters a better idea of your familiarity with the subject
app.php/rules

Return to “First World War”