New Member Offering Translation Services/other Assistance

Need help with translating WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related documents or information?
glennmcd

New Member Offering Translation Services/other Assistance

Post by glennmcd » 11 Jan 2004, 03:28

Hello To All!
My name is H.G.McDonald (age 37), and I have been a collector since the age of 8. I was born and raised in Germany (Occupation Child) to a German mother and educated in the German school system for 8 years...so I am fluent in the language. My Grandfather was an Unteroffizier(EKI April 1944), serving in Denmark,Norway and Russia (18th Silesian PanzerGrenadier Div. at the end )...(I grew up with all the stories after him and his friends having beer and schnapps!)
I have been a collector for many years, and would like to let you know that if you need documents translated or if you need approximate values of items...or if you just need certain things in your collection identified...I am here at your service. I am new to this group, and am happy to help...especially the new collectors and enthusiasts...Lord knows I had to learn the hard way! I Look forward to hearing from you! By the way, I am also able to read the old "Suetterlin Script"...My Grandmother Wilhelmine taught me that !
Thank You!

Return to “Translation help: Breaking the Sound Barrier”