Can I Post a document on here?

Need help with translating WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related documents or information?
Brian Von Stauffenberg

Can I Post a document on here?

Post by Brian Von Stauffenberg » 24 Mar 2002, 02:53

Just wondering i have a document in German i would like to post to the forum as a whole and the German Speakers can translate it which i have done myself but not being a native German speaker it would be more accurate if someone German translated, so anyone know how i can post this document on here?

Angelo

Posting a Document

Post by Angelo » 24 Mar 2002, 04:06

Well, I'd go ahead and post it and if I were you I'd put the English translation too, pointing out what you said about your not being a native German (so nobody will shoot you if you get the moon for the sun :P ).

To do that, just follow the same initial procedure to write a post, and then, providing you are not infringing any Copyright) you should go to the place where that document is located, highlight the portion of text you're going to copy, click your right-hand mouse button and select "Copy".
Go back to your post and after placing your pointer where you want that text to appear, click on "Quote" (it's just there on the top section of your posting window), eventually click on "B" if you want it in bold, and then click again on "Quote*" (that means your quote is over) and then
right-hand click again and select "Paste". And there you have it, ready to be read.

Hope I didn't mess things up :wink:

Angelo

Brian Von Stauffenberg

Thanks Angelo

Post by Brian Von Stauffenberg » 24 Mar 2002, 05:18

I typed it in the end, have a look at my post below on Lublin 1944. :wink:

Return to “Translation help: Breaking the Sound Barrier”