Names of Ernst Kaltenbrunner's legitimate children.

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
Hoch

Names of Ernst Kaltenbrunner's legitimate children.

Post by Hoch » 15 Nov 2012 21:22

So I have been hunting for the names of Ernst Kaltenbrunner's three children he conceived with Elisabeth Eder. I know of his twins with his mistress, but the three that were conceived in wedlock names have turned up nowhere in my search. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Any pictures of Elisabeth Eder? I heard that she wasn't particularly attractive.

Helge

Re: Names of Ernst Kaltenbrunner's legitimate children.

Post by Helge » 16 Nov 2012 07:34

Ernst Kaltenbrunner and Elisabeth Eder

Photo: http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=87771
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sota ei päätä kuka on oikeassa, vain sen että kuka on jäljellä.
War does not decide who is right but only those who are left.

Helge

Post by Helge » 16 Nov 2012 08:01

The wife of Ernst Kaltenbrunner is Elisabeth (Lisl) Eder born 20 October 1908 in Linz and children are three:

Hansjörg 28.02.1935 - 31.12.2007 (Budapest)
Gertrud born 25.07.1937
Barbara born in the year 1944

Helge
Last edited by Helge on 16 Nov 2012 09:11, edited 4 times in total.

Helge

Post by Helge » 16 Nov 2012 08:31

Hansjörg 28.02.1935 - 31.12.2007(Budapest)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Helge on 16 Nov 2012 09:11, edited 2 times in total.

Helge

Post by Helge » 16 Nov 2012 08:35

Hansjörg 28.02.1935 - 31.12.2007(Budapest)

Am 31.Dez.2007 ist Rechtsanwalt Dr.Hans-Jörg Kaltenbrunner anlässlich eines Geschäftstermins in Budapest an einem Herzinfarkt verstorben. Hans Jörg war der Gründervater und bis dato Ehrenpräsident des Schachvereins SV Gramastetten.
Durch sein liebstes Hobby "Schach "und sein perfektes Oxford-Englisch und exzellentes Latein, lernte er bei internationalen Turnieren und durch Internet -Schach viele interessante Persönlichkeiten kennen unter anderem den berühmten Schachweltmeister James "Bobby" Fischer. Am 25.09.1999 kam "Bobby" zu Hans Jörg nach Gramastetten und zeigte uns seinen damaligen Entscheidungskampf der ihm den WM Titel sicherte. Hans Jörg geb. 28. Februar 1935 der eine harte Jugend hatte war ein hochgebildeter und polyglotter Kosmopolit. Hans Jörg war auch ein Mäzen des Schachvereins SV Gramastetten und ich habe meinen besten Freund verloren.

In tiefer Trauer SV Gramastetten-Sektion Schach

On 31.Dec.2007 lawyer Dr. Hans-Jörg Kaltenbrunner died during a business meeting in Budapest of a heart attack. Hansjörg was the founder and honorary president of the hitherto chess club SV Gramastetten.
By his favorite hobby "Chess" and his perfect Oxford accent and excellent Latin, he learned at international tournaments and through Internet Chess know many interesting personalities including the famous chess champion James "Bobby" Fischer. On 09/25/1999 "Bobby" came to Hansjörg after Gramastetten and showed us his initial decision, the fight secured his World Championship title. Hansjörg born 28th February 1935 of a hard youth had was a highly educated and cosmopolitan polyglot. Hansjörg was also a patron of the chess club SV Gramastetten and I have lost my best friend.

http://www.web.39185.vs.webtropia.com/g ... runner.htm
Last edited by Helge on 16 Nov 2012 09:10, edited 2 times in total.

Hoch

Post by Hoch » 16 Nov 2012 09:04

Hey, Thanks Helge Honestly it was getting annoying, every place I checked had the exact same line "Kaltenbrunner had three children born 1935, 37 and 44 blah, blah blah" then would go on to talk about Wolfgang and Ursula in great detail. Mistress babies apparently much more interesting. Thanks for the photo's as well!

Max Williams

Post by Max Williams » 16 Nov 2012 12:00

Hoch wrote:Hey, Thanks Helge Honestly it was getting annoying, every place I checked had the exact same line "Kaltenbrunner had three children born 1935, 37 and 44 blah, blah blah" then would go on to talk about Wolfgang and Ursula in great detail. Mistress babies apparently much more interesting. Thanks for the photo's as well!
Your somewhat dismissive statement ".....blah, blah, blah" is a little disappointing. Not every writer has access to the information you require. However, here is an extract from volume 2 of my SS Leadership Corps manuscript providing the information you want:
"...Kaltenbrunner was married on 14th January 1934 to Elisabeth "Lisl" Eder (born 20th October 1908 in Linz; NSDAP number 301 490 and member of NS-Frauenschaft.) She was the daughter of a grocer. The couple had one son (Hansjorg, born 28th February 1935) and two daughters (Gerthrude, born 25th July 1937 and Barbara, born in 1944)."
Max.

Hoch

Post by Hoch » 16 Nov 2012 19:55

Max Williams wrote:
Hoch wrote:Hey, Thanks Helge Honestly it was getting annoying, every place I checked had the exact same line "Kaltenbrunner had three children born 1935, 37 and 44 blah, blah blah" then would go on to talk about Wolfgang and Ursula in great detail. Mistress babies apparently much more interesting. Thanks for the photo's as well!
Your somewhat dismissive statement ".....blah, blah, blah" is a little disappointing. Not every writer has access to the information you require. However, here is an extract from volume 2 of my SS Leadership Corps manuscript providing the information you want:
"...Kaltenbrunner was married on 14th January 1934 to Elisabeth "Lisl" Eder (born 20th October 1908 in Linz; NSDAP number 301 490 and member of NS-Frauenschaft.) She was the daughter of a grocer. The couple had one son (Hansjorg, born 28th February 1935) and two daughters (Gerthrude, born 25th July 1937 and Barbara, born in 1944)."
Max.
I'm quite aware, and I meant no disrespect. It's just that line was trace back to Kaltenbrunner's article on wikipedia. Plus I have spent the past two weeks looking to no avail.

Helge

Post by Helge » 14 May 2014 23:18

Oral history interview with Hansjörg Kaltenbrunner

http://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn43960

Helge

Post by Helge » 17 Apr 2016 06:46

Elisabeth Eder: wife of Ernst Kaltenbrunner

Helge

Post by Helge » 09 Aug 2020 16:13

Helge wrote:
17 Apr 2016 06:46
Elisabeth Eder: wife of Ernst Kaltenbrunner

I correct my mistake: she is not Elisabeth Eder wife of Ernst Kaltenbrunner.
She is Therese Eder wife of Georg Eder.

http://eder-r.de/ahnen-alle.htm

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”