SS-Sturmbannführer Kuno Callsen Sonderkommando 4a

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
g hanson

SS-Sturmbannführer Kuno Callsen Sonderkommando 4a

Post by g hanson » 24 Jan 2014, 16:08

Hi,

I have read the forum posts regarding Callsen and also various information on him from other online sources. I do know that he was investigated and sentenced post war for his actions whilst with Sonderkommando 4a but what I am looking for is detailed information that ties him to specific actions whilst as a Teilkommando leader?

I have seen the posts regarding another SK4a Teilkommando leader, SS-Obersturmführer August Häfner, and it states in the post that Häfner's own men mentioned him as being present at several executions (the post lists these) and I was wondering if there is any similar information regarding Kuno Callsen??

The Häfner posts also mentions that the information on him comes from the Abschlussbericht SK 4a prepared by the West German police in 1964. Is there anything in there that specifically deals with Callsen?

Any help is much appreciated.

Peter
Financial supporter

Re: SS-Sturmbannführer Kuno Callsen Sonderkommando 4a

Post by Peter » 24 Jan 2014, 19:37

The entire "Callsen Prozess" documents are now available to researchers in the Hessian State Archive/Wiesbaden.

His personal documents and ephemera were sold some years ago and I believe are now in the US.
Attachments
callsen.jpg
callsen.jpg (37.98 KiB) Viewed 1188 times

smetanin albert

Re: SS-Sturmbannführer Kuno Callsen Sonderkommando 4a

Post by smetanin albert » 09 Apr 2021, 06:34

Add Info
Attachments
callsen.jpg
p.122
callsen.jpg (10.66 KiB) Viewed 398 times
God created the Internet, but devil created Darknet.

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”