Karl Münter, 12. SS-Panzer-Division "Hitlerjugend"

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
Waffen-SS
Financial supporter

Re: Karl Münter, 12. SS-Panzer-Division "Hitlerjugend"

Post by Waffen-SS » 28 Sep 2019, 10:59

Hello,

a documentation about Karl Münter in german language.

Regards

Sebastian

https://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/ ... 47190.html

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 28 Sep 2019, 11:12

The journalist have to make an "statement" that the SS-Men had taken the goldteeths from the victims. His obviously makes a mss match between the camps in Poland and fighting units in France. I use to write a hashtag" on Twitter when I see or hear such things with #fakenews . I closed the window 20 seconds later and didn´t want to hear more. Still I feel real sorry for Münter who had to end his life in such misery with journalists and Police hunting him.

Best regards
Georg
"Information not shared, is lost"

Personal Blog - http://wennallebruderschweigen.blogspot.com/
Support AHF - app.php/support
My Project - www.führerliste.com

Harro

Post by Harro » 28 Sep 2019, 11:59

lartiste wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 10:27
Harro wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 06:33
lartiste wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 22:47
Dear Harro and Georg nothing had changed in German justice during past 80 years. Rolland Freisler would be proud of his successors.
What a bizarre statement
OK. My knowledge of English is not that good to play on words and may be it is too much. Just two points - german criminal law is not fair and right, and if even rich people are not treated fairly and correctly, you can be sure that (middle class) poor people are treated in even more harsh way.
They don't hang them by piano wires

jan willem stokkers

Post by jan willem stokkers » 31 Jul 2020, 17:17

Karl was only for a short while Spiess of 2.Kp. He was even trained for it but they needed one so have received the order by Olboeter. His friend Wolfgang Fröhlich (who also came from LSSAH) was Spiess of 5.Kp.AA.12 HJ and learned him the basics of beeing Spiess. After the 2.Kp. moved from Turnhout to Oud-Turnhout he was no longer Spiess of 2.Kp.AA.12 HJ.

One of the many photos i was allowed by Karl to scan, sad enough some years before his dead the books have been stolen by man who were at this home. And asked i've they could bring them home to scan them. He never saw them again and the worst his photos either. Karl had one big problem he trusted people by there blue eyes. No.3 is Karl and no.12 is Hauck.

Many photos are also used by Stephan Cazenave for his superb books on the HJ-Division with also many interviews i had with former members of the AA.12 HJ including Karl.

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”