Himmler's family witch

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
Max Williams

Himmler's family witch

Post by Max Williams » 15 Jan 2006, 18:52

Some time back, I posted a copy of a letter which prompted an investigation into Himmler's ancestry. This letter mentioned the possibility of a witch in his family tree.
Does anyone have any further information on this subject please?
Thanks,
Max.
Attachments
himmler_family_witch.jpg
himmler_family_witch.jpg (73.07 KiB) Viewed 1411 times

Max Williams

Post by Max Williams » 15 Jan 2006, 18:54

Rough translation courtesy of mty.
Max.
mty wrote:Well, I tried to make a very rough translation with a help of Google language tools. There might be some content errors due to translation methods used, but here it goes:

Possibility of a witch(craft) founding in the geneological table of Reichsführer-SS.

In the studies of witchcraft within the RSHA has been noted that a female ancestor in Himmler family (the term "sippe" is hard to translate due to its special meaning in nazi/traditional German ideology) has possibly been a witch.

Margareth Himbler from Markelsheim was apparently burned in Morgentheim in 1629. The way of writing the name with the letter "b" corresponds roughly to a new high-German double "m". The kinship lines of the family Himmler extend also into this area, so that it might be possible to place Margareth Himbler into the family tree of Himmler clan.

I think that covers the most important points of the letter. The letter seem to have been classified both secret and personal, perhaps sent directly to Himmler from Heydrich. No names of researches or more information about the research body is mentioned.

Corrections, additions and a proper translation are more than welcome :)

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”