- New member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17 Oct 2017 23:31
- Location: Australia
I was wondering what would be required to pull a British Free Corps look with gear from the website epicmilitaria.com. I have a list that believe is all I need but then again, i do not know much in this region and am pretty much eyeballing it from the limited amount of pictures. So far I have selected:
WW2 German Waffen M43 Uniform Bundle
- M43 Waffen Tunic
- M43 Trousers
- Field Shirt
- German Army M43 Field Cap
- German EM Heer/Soldier Black Leather Belt
- Waffen SS EM Belt Buckle - Silver
SS Cap Insignia
- SS Cap Eagle (EM/NCO)-grey woven
- SS Cap Skull (EM/NCO) - grey woven
- British Free Corps EM Cuff Titile
- British Free Corps Volunteer Shield
- SS Arm Eagle - grey thread
- Army Obergefreiter Rank Chevron - Silver/Field Grey
- Waffen SS HBT Dot Peas Helmet Cover - Type 2
- Tunic Belt Support Hook - Black (x4)
- German SS Soldbuch
- German Army Dog Tag - WW2 Repro
- WW2 German Numbered General Assault Badge - 25
I know that I have not included Field gear, and that is because I know what I need for that.
If there is anything you think that I do not need or need to add to my list, please tell me. All thoughts are welcomed.
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 11 Mar 2002 11:07
- Location: Cymru
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 30 Aug 2008 13:53
- Location: Houston, TX
Y Ddraig Goch wrote:Hi, it isn't worth posting anything reenactment related here as it is relatively dead. I've toyed with the idea also, are you going to make it a field impression also?
Where's everyone interested in reenactment posting now?
- Posts: 1800
- Joined: 28 Apr 2013 17:14
- Location: London
Sid Guttridge wrote:If formed, this could quickly turn out to be the first re-enactment unit bigger than the original!
Please note comments re WW2! My own experience is coloured by hearing at a liviong history event a "Fallschirmjaeger officer" re-enactor briefing children about the Nazi world perspective. Hitler not a bad chap, just bad advisors; never meant harm to the jews. There really are limits to being "in character."
- Posts: 893
- Joined: 13 Jun 2005 14:02
- Location: Leavenworth, KS
5th Greek Regiment
9th reggimento bersaglieri
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot]