WW2sale.com

Discussions on all aspects of WW1, WW2 and Inter-War Era reenactment.
Sapper44

Re: WW2sale.com

Post by Sapper44 » 16 Aug 2012, 01:41

Package arrived today. 08-15-2012
First impressions,
Good
1. Not a bad turn around from order to arrival.
2. Product seems to be well made, no loose treads or defects that I can see.
3. It is wool.
Bad;
1. It looks like polyester
2. Last button on tunic ends about 3 inches from my navel.
3. Waist ends at the bottom of my belt
4. Arms are long and very wide
5. Product color looks like a dark navy blue.
6. No button holes in pocket flaps.
7. Very poorly packed.

Overall impression, Might make a nice wind breaker, no any good for reenacting. Pics to follow tomorrow.
Christian

Sapper44

Post by Sapper44 » 17 Aug 2012, 01:37

Photos:

landser32

Post by landser32 » 17 Aug 2012, 09:29

Sigh.... I know it sucks, but that's what happens when one takes a chance on a relatively unknown vendor from locations East with the hopes of getting the most bang for ones dollar. In the end what you receive is nothing like what one originally was promised or expected, and all you do get is disappointment.

Again, and I can't say it enough, save your money and stick with the vendors that are known and avoid the ones that promise everything yet deliver nothing..

Remember, when it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't..

Promethean

Post by Promethean » 12 Nov 2015, 07:33

Guten Tag alles!
So I have been lead in my search to this thread and I am now in quite a predicament as to whether I should deal with this company or not. I am looking for a company that has a wide range of WW2 German uniforms, sell them in sets, and who will sew on the insignias for me. (I'm not lazy, just that I have absolutely wrecked the few uniforms that I tried to sew insignias on myself and my tailor charges too much.)

As such, I'd appreciate any and all recommendations as to which such companies exist.

Vielen Dank!
"Wir kämpfen für Deutschland, wir kämpfen für Hitler, der Rote komm nie mehr zur Ruhr!" Mein Ehre Heiß Treue

Yeoman2a1

Post by Yeoman2a1 » 22 May 2016, 23:28

I have more evidence of them stealing photos.
Kelley's Military Replica Reich Gold:
http://www.kelsmilitary.com/WWIIGermanO ... C-008.html

WW2Sale Even Putting a Watermark On It:
http://www.ww2sale.com/1-kg-germany-gol ... tml?page=3

Richaksea

Post by Richaksea » 15 Sep 2017, 08:11

**Warning** do not order from WW2Sale period. They are fraudulent scam artists I have direct experience real world examples. They also go by Heer , WW2 and another name on eBay.

I stupidly ordered a group of products from them and nothing was right they WOULD NOT refund or fix their mistakes. Not small mistakes full on fraud!!!
1. Hat/cap orders in light grey. They sent black. Their picture was a Hess Antique pic they stole, but obviously using black fabric instead of they Getman Fieldrau. Also they sent wrong insignia not that which was listed in the picture, ie wrong branch color etc. They told me too bad black is close to light grey ? Wtf!
2. They send a shirt covered in kereosene? The shirt was a completely different design and time period than the picture. Pic had metal buttons , and no epulettes WW1. They sent me done weird shirt with white plastic buttons, weird WW2 epulets and shirt soaked in kereosene. They told me sorry shirt looked different go to a local tailor??? WRF !!!
3. I ordered a medal w nice wooden presentation box. The medal w the box was $8 extra. They shipped the medal w no box. I asked them where the box was they said they ran out. Too bad! I paid and extra $8 for the box, but they would not refund it!!!! WTF!!!!
4. I ordered gaberdine blue pants. They shipped me polyester black pants. Again , same as the hat they said Horizon Blue is the same as black I got what the picture showed? WTF!

I finally had to threaten them w credit card fraud and turning them over to customs etc. they offered to only refund half the money for shipping things nothing like I ordered. I mean NOTHING LIKE I ordered!! We're not talking a piddly quibble like the difference between feldgrau green grey vs grey green. We're talking full on fraud.

If you see these guys on here, Amazon, eBay, anywhere report them, review their products, drive them off the sites so they can't defraud others. Look for their product pictures under other names. Also note they flood websites w fake reviews!!!!! You know the reviews are fake as they are all 5 star and they all are either in crappy broken English or very very short reviews. You know, and reenactor or history buff can never be accused of short reviews! We are always verbose. Also reviews are never always. 5 star we are such a picky lot. Anyway steer clear of this evil Chinese company just out to defraud Western and Japanese consumers!!!!!

Kevin Schafer

Post by Kevin Schafer » 11 Feb 2020, 23:52

The old adage, "If it is too good to be true, it probably is." is exactly how one should approach purchases with WW2 Sale.com. I found that out the hard way. The quality is just not there. Wool polyester blend rather then gaberdine wool. Ordered size incorrect. Poorly tailored uniform in the wrong color of feldgrau . Unfortunately, You get what you paid for (low cost - poor quality) !

Kevin Schafer

Post by Kevin Schafer » 12 Feb 2020, 06:28

WW2Sale.com update. Effective January 13th, their website no longer exists . Perhaps their questionable business practices finally caught up with them.

StigRoadie

Post by StigRoadie » 12 Feb 2020, 10:25

Along with many other Chinese makers they thought there was a large market.
There isn’t, it’s tiny and the market is extremely fussy ...

Return to “Reenactment”