Couple of questions

Discussions on all aspects of WW1, WW2 and Inter-War Era reenactment.
Eden Zhang

Post by Eden Zhang » 22 Jan 2004, 10:39

Very nice kit Mak Los.

But just one thing, how are you going to get that MP40 and Luger past customs? Do you know what sorts of paperwork you have to fill out and all that beauracratic mumbo jumbo?

Or are you going to dissassemble them all and erm...conceal them....on your person? :D

Mak Los Mien Schnitzel

Post by Mak Los Mien Schnitzel » 22 Jan 2004, 15:11

Gonna sell em. Too much trouble taking them back and could use the money anyhow :) But I'm going to skirmish just a couple more times before it comes to that.

The weight alone of JUST my reenactment kit would be around 15kg. 8O

viktoria

re-enactment

Post by viktoria » 10 Jun 2004, 19:03

Hi, just a quick intro.
I have been a member of a luftwaffe group for the last 2 1/2 years. We girls portray flakwaffenhelferin. Due to the nature of our re-enactment it is necessary to switch roles at times and so portrayal ranges within the Flugmeldedienst, Fligertechnischesdienst and associated roles.
Bis spater
Viktoria-Luise

DarExc

Post by DarExc » 10 Jun 2004, 19:36

Good to hear there are women involved, we have women at our events but they are on the wrong side (Canadians and a couple french resistance).

Mak Los:
I agree, I hope your moving doesn't effect your enthusiasm for this hobby. You're kit could use some more authenticity! =) but your attitude couldn't be better. You should look into starting something up in the old country!

Return to “Reenactment”