Führerbunker pictures thread

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
sinatra1989

Re: führerbunker pictures forum

Post by sinatra1989 » 05 Jul 2008, 10:59

Hello everyone again.
Just to let people know, I saw a documentary last night on the history channel- "Hitler's women". It was on Eva Braun. At both the beginning and the end it showed inside the fuhrerbunker complex. Some i'd seen before like the vorbunker stuff, but there were shots of the actual fuhrerbunker- video footage. I believe from the 1973 Stasi fact-finding commission.
I've seen pics of this (e.g. the collapsed interior walls of the fuhrerbunker- and you can see what i believe was an air filter barrel in the pic? ) this pic and another of the inside of the bunker is in the book "The Fuhrer Bunker" hitler's last refuge, by Sven Felix Kellerhoff.

But this was actual video footage, it showed basically from one side of the bunker to the other- it looked small!

It had the air filter barrel on the floor but you could see all the collapsed walls. It looked like the footage was taken from a slightly higher angle than the pic i've seen. It is on again at 11am this morning. i will record it this time!
I just wondered if anyone else has seen this??

And to me it looked like there was some other object right at the back of the bunker.

I hope others get to see this or have seen it. It just shows there is a lot more footage we haven't seen and so would be interesting to see what other footage there is in in the archives- i belive most of this footage and more is in the Bundesarchiv, Berlin.

Many thanks.

Reichssammler

Post by Reichssammler » 05 Jul 2008, 12:13

Hi sinatra,
sounds interesting, I will try to get this documentation.

But I´m confuse, "Hitlers women" sounds similar to "Hitler frauen" which is produced by Guido Knopp, Knopp is famous for wrong informations and he is very partial. When you see his documentations you can see how the people get brainwashed because he use the emotional side instead of the objective.

sinatra1989

Post by sinatra1989 » 05 Jul 2008, 12:28

Reichssammler wrote:Hi sinatra,
sounds interesting, I will try to get this documentation.

But I´m confuse, "Hitlers women" sounds similar to "Hitler frauen" which is produced by Guido Knopp, Knopp is famous for wrong informations and he is very partial. When you see his documentations you can see how the people get brainwashed because he use the emotional side instead of the objective.
yes it is by guido knopp. i am very aware of Knopp's work, but it is not really that i am interested in , in this documentary. it was merely the footage that was broadcast. i know that it is the fuhrerbunker in that footage, and it just seems strange i haven't seen it before.
The rest of documentary is ok, some good interviews with people e.g. rochus misch, traudl junge, artur axmann etc.

It is on right now, if you watch the last ten mins or so, you too can see the footage of the bunker- history channel.
Thanks.

ghostsoldier

Post by ghostsoldier » 08 Jul 2008, 19:31

sinatra1989 wrote:It is on right now, if you watch the last ten mins or so, you too can see the footage of the bunker- history channel.
Thanks.
Sinatra,
You said you were going to record it...is there any way you could post it to YouTube? Or, at least the Fuhrerbunker portion? :)
Rob
"Even God cannot change the past. "
-Agathon (448 BC - 400 BC)

sinatra1989

Post by sinatra1989 » 08 Jul 2008, 20:34

I have recorded it- onto video though (im afraid i dont have a dvd recorder!)

if someone knows how i can easily transfer it, i will do straight away for people.

I did look on youtube and other places to see if i could find it already, without success.
Many thanks.

sinatra1989

Post by sinatra1989 » 08 Jul 2008, 21:04

hi yet again everyone,
i have just rewatched the video- in slow motion/ paused it etc.
It is certainly it. it matches the pics out of the book "the fuhrer bunker" which i have already mentioned, the only difference being the video is slightly further forward inside the bunker, and the air filter barrell, which is in the water has moved round. this is not the vorbunker, as most people have seen what this looks like etc- it is a dark, small place.

Over the back of the room, is a door way- i believe it must have led to the emergency exit.
all the interior walls have collapsed and the water level is quite high- but yet someone could quite easily go right in the bunker, search around etc, go through the door way over the back- so quite possibly there is extra footage?? though i think it would be incredibly eerie to do so, looking at!

also over the back to the left of the door way- as im looking at it, is what looks like to me a piece of furniture in the shape of a sofa, or bed- this is merely my interpretation of what i can see. but that is what it seems like to me- it does not seem like it is concrete/wall.

again just my interpretation.
i hope others have seen this or someone can help me out in showing others.
Many thanks.

DaveL111

Post by DaveL111 » 08 Jul 2008, 21:22

If you have it on a video tape you would have to convert it to digital video with a digital camcorder then download it to your computer. Then use something like Windows Movie Maker, which is a free program, to turn it into a wmv file.

Actually the History Channel sells a lot of their programs already on DVD which would be the easiest.

sinatra1989

Post by sinatra1989 » 13 Jul 2008, 15:27

here is the link for the footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMaL-2cxMU

sorry that it's a very poor quality- i literally just filmed from my digital camera, but i hope everyone can see it clearly.

sorry once again.

Cor

Post by Cor » 13 Jul 2008, 16:07

I've downloaded the documentary Hitlers Frauen/Eva Braun at Emule. So its easy available.

ghostsoldier

Post by ghostsoldier » 17 Jul 2008, 18:59

Thanks for the video, sinatra1989! :)
Cor wrote:I've downloaded the documentary Hitlers Frauen/Eva Braun at Emule. So its easy available.
Do you have a link, Cor?
Rob
"Even God cannot change the past. "
-Agathon (448 BC - 400 BC)

sinatra1989

Post by sinatra1989 » 20 Jul 2008, 13:19

Your welcome,

I just hope one day more of it will be released.
I believe there's still a lot more footage/ photos to see.
many thanks.

RedStar

DID Hitler use OXYGENE?

Post by RedStar » 21 Sep 2008, 12:09

DID Hitler use OXYGENE?

What looks like an metal OXYGENE bootle/container is seen besides his beed insome images/photos?

Because, he was more or less a sick man.

RedStar

Re: if someone know german

Post by RedStar » 21 Sep 2008, 12:14

vorbunker wrote:i copied this from berlinersunterwelten in the part of fuhrerbunker and vorbunker, and said this is the picture of the "geplunderter raum" or something like that. if someone knows german please what does that means?

wotan2 you can help you´re in germany

It means "rubbed room" - that is somebody has been stealing
from the room.

sinatra1989

Post by sinatra1989 » 13 Oct 2008, 14:17

Armin Lehmann- the Hitler youth courier from the bunker has apparently died- 10th October 2008 at his home in Oregon.

He was 80 years old.

I only spoke to him a couple of months ago! :(

Annelie

Post by Annelie » 13 Oct 2008, 14:39

Quite an interesting life.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_D._Lehmann

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”