Reichskanzlei Thread

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
User avatar
Reichssammler
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 21:36

Post by Reichssammler » 24 Aug 2007 12:30

I have a question:
is there a list with all the Employees?
Did they survived the war?

harmel
Member
Posts: 2918
Joined: 30 Jan 2005 20:18
Location: leicestershire UK

Reichskanzlei

Post by harmel » 24 Aug 2007 15:09

Excellent,really interesting pics.
Harmel :D

User avatar
Von Odine
Member
Posts: 389
Joined: 26 Aug 2006 09:01
Location: Germania West (Tacoma WA)

Post by Von Odine » 24 Aug 2007 17:52

Magnificent photos... but the worse the Gestapo can devise should befall the watermarkers!!!

User avatar
Reichssammler
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 21:36

Post by Reichssammler » 24 Aug 2007 19:39

Von Odine wrote:Magnificent photos... but the worse the Gestapo can devise should befall the watermarkers!!!


You mean I should delete this watermarked photos from the forum?

User avatar
ghostsoldier
Financial supporter
Posts: 1457
Joined: 12 Apr 2007 21:52
Location: Florida, USA

Post by ghostsoldier » 24 Aug 2007 21:10

Reichssammler wrote:
Von Odine wrote:Magnificent photos... but the worse the Gestapo can devise should befall the watermarkers!!!


You mean I should delete this watermarked photos from the forum?


Reichssammler,
I think what our esteemed colleage Von Odine means, is that the Getty photographers should be chastised for putting watermarks across the face of those exquisite photographs! By all means, do not remove them...and thank you for starting such a WONDERFUL thread...we've needed a dedicated one like this on the New Reich Chancellery for a while! I'm looking forward to seeing your original private photos!

Thanks again...it feels like Christmas! :lol:
Rob

User avatar
Von Odine
Member
Posts: 389
Joined: 26 Aug 2006 09:01
Location: Germania West (Tacoma WA)

Post by Von Odine » 24 Aug 2007 21:24

ghostsoldier wrote:
Reichssammler wrote:
Von Odine wrote:Magnificent photos... but the worse the Gestapo can devise should befall the watermarkers!!!


You mean I should delete this watermarked photos from the forum?


Reichssammler,
I think what our esteemed colleage Von Odine means, is that the Getty photographers should be chastised for putting watermarks across the face of those exquisite photographs! By all means, do not remove them...and thank you for starting such a WONDERFUL thread...we've needed a dedicated one like this on the New Reich Chancellery for a while! I'm looking forward to seeing your original private photos!

Thanks again...it feels like Christmas! :lol:
Rob



Yes... thank you for the pics... my dig was at the person who did the watermarking, not at Reichssammler for posting them... what is the event in the color pics... the 1939 Diplomatic Reception? And who is the beauty in red??? :)

User avatar
Reichssammler
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 21:36

Post by Reichssammler » 24 Aug 2007 22:39

Ok, I thougt you mean me with the watermarked pictures :D

I don´t know who the lady is but it seems that she is very fascinated by the Reichskanzlei like we too ;)

You can see private pics at the first site on photo "Gang RK.jpg", "RK Innen mit Treppe0.jpg" and "WZ RK.pg"...

User avatar
Von Odine
Member
Posts: 389
Joined: 26 Aug 2006 09:01
Location: Germania West (Tacoma WA)

Post by Von Odine » 25 Aug 2007 05:46

Still can't ID the Lady in Red... facially it COULD be Leni, but I think she is too short. I do think the guy on the left of the group (right in pic) is Speer.

Image

User avatar
sobel
Financial supporter
Posts: 747
Joined: 05 Jan 2007 19:20
Location: Britain

Post by sobel » 25 Aug 2007 10:35

A few more pictures

Sobel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
sobel
Financial supporter
Posts: 747
Joined: 05 Jan 2007 19:20
Location: Britain

Post by sobel » 25 Aug 2007 10:38

and a few more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Reichssammler
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 21:36

Post by Reichssammler » 25 Aug 2007 11:51

More pictures:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Reichssammler
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 21:36

Post by Reichssammler » 25 Aug 2007 12:02

That´s a very rare pic from my collection:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ghostsoldier
Financial supporter
Posts: 1457
Joined: 12 Apr 2007 21:52
Location: Florida, USA

Post by ghostsoldier » 25 Aug 2007 15:04

Here's a question: What room is this? Is there a corresponding exterior shot?

Image

Also, does anyone have a larger photo of this without war damage?
Image

Thanks for the pics...keep them coming! :wink:
Rob

Potsdamerplatz
Member
Posts: 2688
Joined: 04 Nov 2005 05:06
Location: Scotland

Post by Potsdamerplatz » 25 Aug 2007 15:14

Ghostsoldier,

The ruined hall in your photograph above is the Mosaic Hall where the funerals of Heydrich, Todt and von Reichenau took place. If you scroll through the thread you will see other photographs of the room.

Photographic contributions coming from me shortly when I have some spare time. :)

Kind regards.

User avatar
Johnnyrocket
Financial supporter
Posts: 1738
Joined: 25 Jul 2005 19:14
Location: New York/Florida/Cleveland

Post by Johnnyrocket » 25 Aug 2007 15:24

These are great images...thank you.

Johnny R.

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”