Reichskanzlei Thread

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
palaisfan

Re: Reichskanzlei Thread

Post by palaisfan » 18 Sep 2017, 17:04

Mannheim wrote:I'm probably the only person in the world who gives a rat's arse about this but I think I have found the answer to the question I posed here:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=126282&p=1746571&h ... s#p1746571
While working on my blog this morning I found a photo (below) in which the woman at centre right appears to be pushing a barrow (possibly containing firewood especially if the photo was taken in late 1945). I'll sleep well tonight:
Mannheim,

Ah, that is great sleuthing and persistence. That is always to praised. I see you first latched onto that in 2012. But you are clearly right. Its always a little rewarding to untie an old knot, is it not? In 1947-1949 especially, you see rubble collectors and little dolleys and portable carts like that of all sizes working at the site, even a small gauge temporary railway and train built to dismantle the buildings. It helps date pictures erroneously captioned 1945. The degree the trees are gone and rubble removed helps indicate later than 1945 ones but when the complex is still standing.

palaisfan

Christoph Neubauer

Post by Christoph Neubauer » 18 Sep 2017, 18:14

Greetings Christoph Neubauer,

...What really intrigued is that you said your work extended to the earlier Weimar Erweiterungsbau era - Extension building. To some frustration, have never come across a ground plan (only the upper floor from old 1928 book on the Reichskanzlerpalais) of the Seidler building. I wonder if you might humor me and say if I am correct that this forms the ground lower hall of the building corresponding to the hall with the offices (and Hitler balcony Chancellor's office) one floor above? It really seems to me these two pictures form a unit, the doors seem to be common to the two rooms and curious to test my observations. My guess is the first one - which call AnnexEntrance - if you go out to the left you come out onto Wilhemstrasse through the well known door with the two No.78 lamps by it, to left (south) of balcony. The second picture almost looks like it is further beyond, to the right on the first picture. The next room over. The doors seem to match?

Danke großartig for any light shed,

Palaisfan

Hi Palaisfan

Sorry I did not intend to „kill” your work . You are right if you say that not all the books on the market are very helpful. In fact, they are more confusing than helpful.
The plan of 1928 you mentioned is one of two plans and part of the confusion. This plans have been created for Pünders book “Zur Geschichte des Reichskanzlerpalais und der Reichskanzlei” (but the gound floor plan has only been published in the special edition) and is based on the first plans made up by Siedler in 1928 for the new Chancellery building. However, during construction, many details of Siedlers plans had been changed for practical purposes. Because of that, you will not be able to match the photos you posted to the plan. It is because the plan in Pünders book is missing a door to the usher room. Originally, Siedler did only plan to build one door (from the passage, between the entrance door and the Halle, into the usher room). During contractions, they changed their mind and constructed another door leading from the “Halle” into the room of the usher too.
This means your first photo shows (as you presumed right) the Halle facing south.

Door 1 – leading to the room of the criminal police
Door 2 – main entrance door
Door 3 – door to the room of the usher
Door 4 – door to the waiting room (this door is hidden by the open door 3)

The Halle was not located directly under the Durchgangssaal (the hall with the offices). It was located rather under the Vorhalle south of the Durchgangssaal and partly (the southern half) under the court between Borsig Palais and Siedlerbau.
Your last photo has been taken more from the middle of the Halle into the same direction as pic 1, showing the above described doors 2-4 in the Halle.

I hope I was able to help.

Christoph

palaisfan

Post by palaisfan » 18 Sep 2017, 19:25

Br. James wrote:Many thanks, Mister S! I had not considered that those "skylights" could have been lighting fixtures all along that hallway, but a closer look reveals that there were no obvious wall sconces or lamps there to illuminate that space, which was totally without windows. The aerial photos also do not show any skylights along the Mittelbau, but as you suggest, that doesn't confirm that that long hallway photo was not taken on the second floor of that central section of the building.

From period letterhead we know that Dr. Lammers' office address was "Voss Straße 6," which was as you noted on the schematic, west of Hitler's office. Appropriately, a little further west was the large Cabinet Hall intended for the use of Hitler meeting with his senior cabinet members --
which would also have been very convenient for Lammers' purposes. And Dr. Meissner's office would have been at Voss Straße 4, the building entrance of which was just two doors west of his office. According to these positions, it does not seem verifiable that "the Presidential and Reich Chanellery staffs were on the east wing, along with military adjutants of the Wehrmacht, while party was on the west" -- given that Lammers' office and the Cabinet Hall were adjacent to the west wing. It would also seem that Reichsleiter Bormann and his Party Chancellery staff would have been located right there in that same building; Bormann would not have wanted the offices of Bouhler, Lammers and Meissner to have been situated closer to the Führer -- 'the center of power' -- than his office was!

Here's something you might find of interest: on page 37 of "Hitlers Neue Reichskanzlei: Haus des Großdeutschen Reiches 1938-1945" published by Arndt-Verlag, Kiel, in 2002, are a photo of Meissner's office taken from a slightly different angle, and a photo of Lammers' office. Though both photos are in black-and-white, they are quite informative.

I do agree with Palaisfan that Himmler's office was not in the Reichschancellery complex; I believe his Berlin office was located in the Gestapo Headqauarters building a Prinz Albrecht Straße 8, and right next door, on the corner of Wilhelmstraße was Heydrich's office with the SD leadership in the former Prinz Albrecht Palace.

With great respect,

Br. James
Br.James,

I also got rather interested in specifically the roof of the Chancellery complex because of how intricately the buildings of different eras were dovetailed. It is one of Speer's less recognized achievements imo that he so cleverly merges them internally and externally.

Basically as already posted electrically lit skylights are the key to the puzzle. It took a long time of just comparing the scales of pictures to the 1940 Speer book plans to realize that the domed hall and the Mosaic Hall ceilings are not the actual skylights. When you read of bombs crashing through theme and putting holes in the floor, its easy to get fooled by the hpotos of the ruine mosaic hall that the ceiling is also the roof. But it is optical illusion - the daylight streaming in from damage is coming from higher up. Electric lamps were above the room lighted panel-like ceiling. Only higher up still do you find the actual skylights covering a well-like opening descending into the building to the ceiling. In the case of the Mosaic Hall, it is in the form of a rectangle normal chevron style shallow pointed roof. The Round Hall has a square roof skylight. (You can tell from bombing pictures). As wartime damage accumulated, paste-board took the place of skylight glass.

The hallways you are trying to figure out are the same kind of creature. Views of the the roof will not offer you much guidance. In fact, where the west and east wings are concrened, I don't think those long hallways illuminated panel lights have a corresponding long roof skylight above them in turn like the Mosaic Hall and Round Hall do. A few others places that do are above the vestibules of the big Voss Strasse gates. Till I bought Neubauer's DVDs I did not realize there is also one in the private entrance next to the Ehrenhof.

Put another way -- the long halls you are trying to figure out may have only electrically lit faux-skylights to give them a name---and no natural one above them in turn, as the Mosaic Hall indeed does have both. Hope this makes sense.

Palasifan

palaisfan

Post by palaisfan » 18 Sep 2017, 19:50

Christoph Neubauer wrote:
Greetings Christoph Neubauer,

...What really intrigued is that you said your work extended to the earlier Weimar Erweiterungsbau era - Extension building. To some frustration, have never come across a ground plan (only the upper floor from old 1928 book on the Reichskanzlerpalais) of the Seidler building. I wonder if you might humor me and say if I am correct that this forms the ground lower hall of the building corresponding to the hall with the offices (and Hitler balcony Chancellor's office) one floor above? It really seems to me these two pictures form a unit, the doors seem to be common to the two rooms and curious to test my observations. My guess is the first one - which call AnnexEntrance - if you go out to the left you come out onto Wilhemstrasse through the well known door with the two No.78 lamps by it, to left (south) of balcony. The second picture almost looks like it is further beyond, to the right on the first picture. The next room over. The doors seem to match?

Danke großartig for any light shed,

Palaisfan

Hi Palaisfan

Sorry I did not intend to „kill” your work . You are right if you say that not all the books on the market are very helpful. In fact, they are more confusing than helpful.
The plan of 1928 you mentioned is one of two plans and part of the confusion. This plans have been created for Pünders book “Zur Geschichte des Reichskanzlerpalais und der Reichskanzlei” (but the gound floor plan has only been published in the special edition) and is based on the first plans made up by Siedler in 1928 for the new Chancellery building. However, during construction, many details of Siedlers plans had been changed for practical purposes. Because of that, you will not be able to match the photos you posted to the plan. It is because the plan in Pünders book is missing a door to the usher room. Originally, Siedler did only plan to build one door (from the passage, between the entrance door and the Halle, into the usher room). During contractions, they changed their mind and constructed another door leading from the “Halle” into the room of the usher too.
This means your first photo shows (as you presumed right) the Halle facing south.

Door 1 – leading to the room of the criminal police
Door 2 – main entrance door
Door 3 – door to the room of the usher
Door 4 – door to the waiting room (this door is hidden by the open door 3)

The Halle was not located directly under the Durchgangssaal (the hall with the offices). It was located rather under the Vorhalle south of the Durchgangssaal and partly (the southern half) under the court between Borsig Palais and Siedlerbau.
Your last photo has been taken more from the middle of the Halle into the same direction as pic 1, showing the above described doors 2-4 in the Halle.

I hope I was able to help.

Christoph
Hi Christoph,

First off, thank you so much for indulging my question. As to my work, it was far exceeded by and it is good made unnecessary given your statement: "The questions of Br. James show me that people are still very interested in the Chancellery. I am therefore also trying since many years to build up a recherché center just for the history of the Chancellery. In 15 years of recherché, I found so many interesting construction plans and photos never seen before. Almost every important room is documented" and I have been delighted to see it all done so much better. The modeling is mind-boggling. In fact, it is also a delight just to hear the level of research that went into them which is as suspected. This means the scenes can be treated like the photograph quality they appear. This as you know is not always true of reconstructions of buildings of the past on other websites.

My interest was great and as you see in-depth, but was more basic in how began. I had no such great ambitions as to reconstruct the whole complex -- I merely wanted to know the placement of various photos have seen and figure out text descriptions like with other great palaces or ruler seats like the Tuileries (hence my handle). This is why it `being killed' by greater work is so much the better. :wink:
The events of the bunker also led to getting interested in the entire setting and one thing led to another. :lol:

Your post was very helpful and gracious. Every location and term description you mentioned make perfect sense to me. My guess was close, but the biggest surprise was learning the ground floor Halle occupied space under the small courtyard south, and the Vorhalle, rather than a bit north, directly under the Durchgangsaal.

If the ground floor plan was never published in the first Pünder book (As you realized I was going by the standard edition and have only seen the upper No.1 floor plan -- I did not know there was a special edition) and changed it explains much. (I had used that book in figuring out aspects of the Old RK or Reichskanzlerpalais) So it means these two photos are the same room, and not the Waiting Room which is what thought it might be. The Waiting Room in fact must be rather smaller and narrower than would have guessed and a different space, as it is to the south side of the No.78 main entrance clearly.

I had wondered where these birthday greetings were being signed in the 1930's. As you probably surely know, in the new RK, they were signed in the Borsig ground floor at the corner of the main hall. (Took a while to figure that one out).

Once again, my greatest thanks,

- Palaisfan

palaisfan

Post by palaisfan » 18 Sep 2017, 20:22

Christoph,

If you don't mind asking about another puzzle picture? This is a scene that appears in a video showing scenes of the Reichskanzlei, so seems reliable because in the same album. Is this photo a picture of the Waiting Room to Hitler's upper floor private office in the Reichskanzler Palais or the little dining room that the secretary's mention near StairCase Room? [Marked red on plan from Schondberger's book on the Chancellery]. Or do you have a picture of it?

thanks,

Palaisfan
possstaircaseroom.jpg
OldRKoffice-waitingroom-query.jpg
OldRKoffice-waitingroom-query.jpg (40.71 KiB) Viewed 12211 times

Christoph Neubauer

Post by Christoph Neubauer » 18 Sep 2017, 22:19

palaisfan wrote:Christoph,

If you don't mind asking about another puzzle picture? This is a scene that appears in a video showing scenes of the Reichskanzlei, so seems reliable because in the same album. Is this photo a picture of the Waiting Room to Hitler's upper floor private office in the Reichskanzler Palais or the little dining room that the secretary's mention near StairCase Room? [Marked red on plan from Schondberger's book on the Chancellery]. Or do you have a picture of it?

thanks,

Palaisfan
This photograph got confused (as so many did) by an American publisher already back in 1945 and has been published together with real photos of the chancellery. It took me 10 years to find the room, just to figure out that it is not the chancellery at all. It is a Heinrich Hoffmann photo of the staircase in the Palais Bellevue. Bellevue used to by the guest house of the Reichsregierung and Heinrich Hoffmann made photos there too. Here is a Link to a similar photo of the same room: http://www.gettyimages.de/detail/nachri ... d545970259
Like I said – there are so many photos with wrong descriptions around and you can find them in books about the chancellery too unfortunately. Don’t trust them ;-)

palaisfan

Post by palaisfan » 18 Sep 2017, 23:32

Christoph Neubauer wrote:
palaisfan wrote:Christoph,

thanks,

Palaisfan
This photograph got confused (as so many did) by an American publisher already back in 1945 and has been published together with real photos of the chancellery. It took me 10 years to find the room, just to figure out that it is not the chancellery at all. It is a Heinrich Hoffmann photo of the staircase in the Palais Bellevue. Bellevue used to by the guest house of the Reichsregierung and Heinrich Hoffmann made photos there too. Here is a Link to a similar photo of the same room: http://www.gettyimages.de/detail/nachri ... d545970259
Like I said – there are so many photos with wrong descriptions around and you can find them in books about the chancellery too unfortunately. Don’t trust them ;-)

Christoph,

Thanks for that clarification. Great to have that put to rest and I can remove it from the unknown pictures. What a maddening thing - the Hoffman attribution context gave it some credibility --- it surely drove you crazy as well. :lol: Great work figuring out which building it belonged to.

Thanks for sharing the discovery and have a good one,

Palaisfan

Mannheim

Post by Mannheim » 19 Sep 2017, 08:41

I was on the Chancellery site yesterday. If you want to wander around the site you'd better hurry: the shrinking car park is the only undeveloped part left. BTW, they've done a good job on the original Transport Ministry(?) building across the road. The ceiling appears original and the spang marks in the facade have not been filled.
Kein Irrtum ist so groß, der nicht seinen Zuhörer hat.

Landser

Post by Landser » 21 Sep 2017, 18:07

Albert Speer jun died:

Stararchitekt Albert Speer junior gestorben
Der Star-Architekt Albert Speer junior ist tot.

Frankfur/Main - Er starb bereits am Freitagabend, wie die Deutsche Presse-Agentur aus Politikerkreisen in Frankfurt erfuhr. Er wurde 83 Jahre alt und war mit seinem Büro weltweit aktiv. Global versuchte er, seine Philosophie von einer umweltgerechten Stadtplanung umzusetzen. Dazu gehörten für ihn eine Minimierung des Flächenverbrauchs und energieeffizientes Bauen.

Speer wurde 1934 in Berlin geboren, machte nach dem Krieg zuerst eine Schreinerlehre und studierte dann in München Architektur. Anfang der 60er Jahre kam er in ein namhaftes Architekturbüro in Frankfurt. Zuerst hatte bild.de von dem Todesfall berichtet.

Dem tiefen Schatten seines gleichnamigen Vaters, dem Chefarchitekten des NS-Diktators Adolf Hitler, konnte er kaum entrinnen. Doch Speer junior stellte sich seiner Familiengeschichte. Zusammen mit zwei weiteren Geschwistern hat er sich etwa an Heinrich Breloers dreiteiligem Doku-Drama über den NS-Großbaumeister beteiligt, den die ARD 2005 ausstrahlte.

palaisfan

Post by palaisfan » 24 Sep 2017, 01:29

Mister S wrote:
Br. James wrote:While we have all seen many photos of the interior of the main floor of the New Reichschancellery -- though I still don't know where the various Reichsleiters' and Adjutants' offices were in relation to Hitler's vast office -- has anyone ever seen any photos of the upper floors of the New Rreichschancellery, or of the vast basement and garage levels? Even now, over 70 years after the fact, we remain ignorant of those areas that were probably off-limits to most of the general public. And it would be very nice to have a complete list of all of the departmental offices that resided in that building, as well. Any help out there...??

Many thanks,

Br. James
There is little known of where specific offices are in the Reich Chancellery, besides a few large figures in charge of the Chancellery. One of these figures was Otto Meissner, who was head of the Presidential Chancellery. Meissner was responsible for some foreign affairs and representative duties within the Chancellery. I believe he is the one who actually organized the visit of Czech President Emil Hácha in March of 1939. Inside Hitler's Office, Emil Hácha's country suffered a fateful (and quite embarrassing) end. Shown here is Meissner's office within the Chancellery:
otto meissner office in east wing of the new chancellery.jpg

Here is where Meissner's office is located within the Chancellery (from what I remember, I cannot remember where I came across this information, nor am I completely certain it is correct):
Otto Meissner's Office.jpg

Another office would be Hans Heinrich Lammers' office, which was located in the middle section of the building (Mittelbau). I do not know if any pictures have been taken from the office, but I am aware of it's location:
HHL office.jpg

The upper floor of the Mittelbau (which was located above the Art Gallery) housed the staff of Reichsleiter Bouhler, who was head of the Party Chancellery. I am unaware if there are any photos of the upper floors of the chancellery. I am skeptical of whether this photo depicts the rooms above the gallery. Take a look and tell me what you think:
Hall above the Gallery.jpg

Here is a photo of the destroyed area of the chancellery with the rooms partially showing (could that be the hallway shown in the picture above?):
Above gallery.jpg

If you would like more information about the basements of the Chancellery (mostly covers bunker area), I would highly suggest buying Christoph Neubauer's film entitled "The Fuhrebunker 1935-1942", which can be purchased from his website here:

http://www.atelier-neubauer-shop.de/
Mister S.,

I wanted to re-visit your post here and your choices made, as I had checked my own guesses in the past (I don't know where all the rooms are either), and I had opted for a location different. For Dr. Meissner's office, my guess was the corner room marked by blue line.
Arguments:
- Meissner's room should have at least two windows.
- The room appears to lack a door in either wall of that corner.
- The room must be in the east block "Presidential Chancellery" - hence would be served by the Voss Strasse No.4 portal.

What was your reasoning? Curious as the choice may work.

Another possibility is the Borsig Palace but doubt it. The clue is that anything in the Speer Reichskanzlei book that are splash pictures like color `room portrait' ones seems to be from his work or Pinnau's, not Troosts.

HOWEVER, both of our choices have the problem of they have a door in the northern (corrdior side) wall -- yours on the centerline, mine a bit east of center. But the photo and similar strongly imply no door at either location, though the blank wall for the east wall matches in my choice. (We should bear in mind the old threat--- a reversed picture may be complicating things)

What do you think and opine?

(On the other hand, I think your guess for Lammer's office is right, though recalled a mention of it in the east wing.)

Notice that in the picture the feeling is that Voss Strasse is on our right (as in your guess too) but there is no door in the east wall, or the northeast corner wall.
Otto MeissnerOffice2ndchoice.jpg
Otto MeissnerOffice2ndchoice.jpg (71.45 KiB) Viewed 11986 times
Attachments
otto meissner office in east wing of the new chancellery.jpg
otto meissner office in east wing of the new chancellery.jpg (179.42 KiB) Viewed 11985 times

palaisfan

Post by palaisfan » 24 Sep 2017, 02:24

Gentlemen,

Revisiting some speculations, noticed this. Here is a bit of a puzzle. Many of us have seen this immediate post-war film made of the ruins, its footage that routinely appears in History Channel, World at War, and the more common video items. You usually see Hitler's wrecked office. But this is not that one by appearances. You don't see the massive overturned table among many other clues and the walls look wrong. But what is this room? The big globe is intact, and the window french doors and inner lamps don't match well. They also don't quite match the Reich Cabinet Hall, where another globe was located and was intact. (The globe in Hitler's office was smashed and overturned--its pieces end up outside on Ehrenhof steps).
NDVD_015.jpg
NDVD_015.jpg (62.56 KiB) Viewed 11976 times
In fact, the second picture here is definitely the Reich Cabinet Room (notice the distinctive lamps) and helps show its own state at the war's end.
NewRKReichCabinet-1945end.jpg
NewRKReichCabinet-1945end.jpg (34.02 KiB) Viewed 11976 times
So what is the first room is believed?

The third is a splice as it pans, to show all the view.
unkraum.jpg
unkraum.jpg (32.44 KiB) Viewed 11976 times

Mister S

Post by Mister S » 24 Sep 2017, 21:34

Greetings palaisfan,

Regarding your first post about Meissner's office, I doubt it was located in the Borsig Palais, simply due to the similarities in the interior-design and decor of the office when compared to the rest of the New Chancellery. The Borsig Palais was not updated with the creation of the NRK to my knowledge. I have also seen those exact chandeliers in an advertisement from a Berlin company, most likely after the creation of the NRK, which further supports that his office was not located in the Borsig Palais (you can find this ad on pg. 82 of 'The New German Reichschancellery in Berlin 1938-1945'). The reason I believed his office was to the right of the Voßstraße 4 entrance on the map was because he was the head of the Presidential Chancellery, which had offices where I pointed out his office earlier. The reason it cannot be located in the place you identified in blue is because the door is not seen in the image where it should be. They both seem like odd places for Meissner's office, but I still guess that it is the one I pointed out earlier for those reasons. I doubt that it would be located on the upper floors.

As for the other room with the globe you mentioned, I always thought it was the room through the door left of AH's fireplace in his main office, but it doesn't appear to have 2 doors as shown in the map. The confusion doesn't stop there for me, however. While watching some old videos on the NRK looking for the room you pictured, I came across something mysterious. I don't believe that it was part of the NRK. It is probably another building, but it almost looks like the art hall! Perhaps somebody could identify what building it is, as it was labelled as being in the Chancellery.

Where.PNG

Regards

Untersberg

Post by Untersberg » 25 Sep 2017, 02:36

My friend Albert Speer Jnr passed away a few days ago.
Also an architect.

palaisfan

Post by palaisfan » 25 Sep 2017, 04:12

Mister S wrote:Greetings palaisfan,

Regarding your first post about Meissner's office, I doubt it was located in the Borsig Palais, simply due to the similarities in the interior-design and decor of the office when compared to the rest of the New Chancellery. The Borsig Palais was not updated with the creation of the NRK to my knowledge. I have also seen those exact chandeliers in an advertisement from a Berlin company, most likely after the creation of the NRK, which further supports that his office was not located in the Borsig Palais (you can find this ad on pg. 82 of 'The New German Reichschancellery in Berlin 1938-1945'). The reason I believed his office was to the right of the Voßstraße 4 entrance on the map was because he was the head of the Presidential Chancellery, which had offices where I pointed out his office earlier. The reason it cannot be located in the place you identified in blue is because the door is not seen in the image where it should be. They both seem like odd places for Meissner's office, but I still guess that it is the one I pointed out earlier for those reasons. I doubt that it would be located on the upper floors.

As for the other room with the globe you mentioned, I always thought it was the room through the door left of AH's fireplace in his main office, but it doesn't appear to have 2 doors as shown in the map. The confusion doesn't stop there for me, however. While watching some old videos on the NRK looking for the room you pictured, I came across something mysterious. I don't believe that it was part of the NRK. It is probably another building, but it almost looks like the art hall! Perhaps somebody could identify what building it is, as it was labelled as being in the Chancellery.

Where.PNG

Regards
Hello Mister S,

I agree entirely with you that the room is very, very UN-likely to be in the Borsig. I wasn't intending to suggest it. I also like the placement of your guess for Meissner's office as among the others of the Presidential Chancellery next to Voss Strasse No.4.

The only issue is (see attached image) the plan with lines drawn to each of our guesses; mine the corner, yours east of No.4 -- don't seem to match the room's doors right. Perhaps the design was changed.

Now to the ,mysterious picture you posted, it is indeed interesting and another view that has puzzled like the one with the globe. You see it associated directly with RK just after capture footage so often, its hard to think it doesn't belong there in how spliced. Now your freeze is much better and clearer than have ever seen it. Many details stand out that at least now offer some possibility of match-up if it can be found determined. (If another building, the best guess is Goebbels or just maybe the Reichstag.) Another longshot is it is one of the `wings' of the H of the Old Chancellery---the gutted floor with the big staircase might fit this. But they seem a bit too demolished.

But the only two places that seem to have some of the elements I have marked with red question marks. They also have the advantage of never having seen what they do look like, so after destruction might be less obvious. This plan may be helpful in scale for the Meissner question too.

See what you believe,

Palaisfan

NewRKUnkRoomslabe.jpg

Jeroen7

Reichskanzlei Now & Then

Post by Jeroen7 » 04 Feb 2018, 11:25

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”