Reichskanzlei Thread

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
Reichssammler

Re: Reichskanzlei Thread

Post by Reichssammler » 28 Aug 2019 09:39

Hey guys,

it is great that this thread is still going on :)
I forgot about this forum and also my interests changed a lot over the years.
For the record: I was 17 years old when I opened this topic, my english wasn´t that good and when I read some of my comments now I feel really stupid and naive.
I made some good friends here which I´m still in contact with and I´m thankful for that. From time to time I´m still checking out about some Reichskanzlei-news but with time passing by it is getting harder and more complicated I think.

Back in 2007 I did my very first trip to Berlin and met the late Mr. Rochus Misch, even Mr. Schreier showed up for a coffee. He told me about the Reichskanzlei, Fuehrerbunker and about the Wolfsschanze...I´ve got it all on tape and will maybe upload it in the future.
Attached also some detailed photos from hitlers desk. As far as I know the desk is no longer in the public exhibition.

Take a look at Hitlers telephone from the Fuehrerbunker (and maybe Reichskanzlei?) that was sold for 200.000 USD: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/50 ... -telephone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Christoph Neubauer

Post by Christoph Neubauer » 28 Aug 2019 17:49

Might interest some here...

There is a new Book on the Reich Chancellery!

Currently the book is only available in German.
However, an English version of the book is already in preparation.

The book is available at:
http://christoph-neubauer-shop.de
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mannheim

Post by Mannheim » 28 Aug 2019 21:54

Please let us know when the English version is available.

Br. James

Post by Br. James » 28 Aug 2019 22:02

I agree with Mannheim: "Please let us know when the English version is available." This will make a fine addition to my library!

Br. James

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”