I'm looking for the full video and audio of Hitler's prophecy speech 30 January 1939

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
George L Gregory

I'm looking for the full video and audio of Hitler's prophecy speech 30 January 1939

Post by George L Gregory » 04 Mar 2021, 12:30

Is there a video with audio of Hitler giving the full speech?

I've only ever been able to watch and listen to:
If international finance Jewry inside and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, the result will be not the Bolshevization of the earth and thereby the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe.
Is the full speech available to watch and listen to online?

Thanks.

Hans1906
Banned

Re: I'm looking for the full video and audio of Hitler's prophecy speech 30 January 1939

Post by Hans1906 » 04 Mar 2021, 16:13

Yes, the complete text of the speech of that time can be found on the Internet, also the complete speech is preserved,
but as a relatively poorly audio document.

Unfortunately, my stupid german brain is not able to remember these links at the moment, maybe in about a thousand years,
maybe a little earlier, we'll see...

Thanks. :wink:

Addendum: Very sure I'm not helping a person like you out any further, no one will expect that after all this bashing.
Maybe you actually believe that someone will answer your question, probably not.
And if anything else actually follows here, it will be 99.9 percent nonsense.
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

George L Gregory

Re: I'm looking for the full video and audio of Hitler's prophecy speech 30 January 1939

Post by George L Gregory » 12 Mar 2021, 23:38

Hans1906 wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 16:13
Yes, the complete text of the speech of that time can be found on the Internet, also the complete speech is preserved,
but as a relatively poorly audio document.

Unfortunately, my stupid german brain is not able to remember these links at the moment, maybe in about a thousand years,
maybe a little earlier, we'll see...

Thanks. :wink:

Addendum: Very sure I'm not helping a person like you out any further, no one will expect that after all this bashing.
Maybe you actually believe that someone will answer your question, probably not.
And if anything else actually follows here, it will be 99.9 percent nonsense.
There is no need to be like that Hans.

I want to listen to the full audio.

Cam you help me?

GregSingh

Post by GregSingh » 13 Mar 2021, 05:56

There seems to be only 13min audio compilation on the internet (from 2.5h speech).
As for video only that part from your initial post is available as it was featured in a newsreel.

Full German text is available, English translation was printed out in US in 1939 (with help of German Embassy in Washington D.C.)
Scan of that 64 pages booklet was on the internet for a while, but it now disappeared...

English translations on the internet claiming to be a full text, are not unfortunately...once you compare them with German original text.

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 15 Mar 2021, 16:27

Most of these speeches can still be found today on websites that are still held up on American, Canadian, and even unfortunately English websites.

Many speeches exist on records that were reissued in Germany as late as the 1970s, for example.
If you know even a little bit about the publications of that time about the so-called Third Reich, you can find these records within a few minutes on the Internet, these long-playing records are offered for under 30, - Euro, and also traded...

Besides, you can find almost all famous speeches from that time also on the Internet, the sources for these speeches do not belong in this forum.
Any other questions?

https://www.sr-mediathek.de/index.php?seite=7&id=37143

Hans1906

* And of course incorrigible Germans have whole shelf meters full of these records, we listen to nothing else, 24/7, and we still believe in the final victory, what else...
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Frischluft

Post by Frischluft » 20 Mar 2021, 21:29

English translation (64 pages): https://archive.org/details/AdolfHitler ... ry30th1939
Audio (131 minutes, not available online): https://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/item/object/80004828

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 20 Mar 2021, 21:44

Natürlich ist diese Rede nicht online, wer hat das erwartet...

Die obige Rede vom 4. Dezember 1935 ist weit mehr als genug, und es ist eine Qual, diese damalige Scheisse überhaupt
zu hören, geschweige denn, zu verstehen, zu begreifen.

Take the time to understand what was then ... https://www.sr-mediathek.de/index.php?seite=7&id=37143

Hans1906

George L Gregory

Post by George L Gregory » 24 Mar 2021, 00:15

GregSingh wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 05:56
There seems to be only 13min audio compilation on the internet (from 2.5h speech).
As for video only that part from your initial post is available as it was featured in a newsreel.

Full German text is available, English translation was printed out in US in 1939 (with help of German Embassy in Washington D.C.)
Scan of that 64 pages booklet was on the internet for a while, but it now disappeared...

English translations on the internet claiming to be a full text, are not unfortunately...once you compare them with German original text.
Do you have any links?

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”