WW2 french broadcast of Radio Vichy and songs

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
researches

WW2 french broadcast of Radio Vichy and songs

Post by researches » 28 Mar 2023, 21:07

Hello everyone and sorry for posting a request as my first post, I'm quite new here and it's my debuts in history domain.
I'm looking for things that does not seems to be available anywhere online ; I already tried to search on google and other places before asking here, without success as of now.

I'm searching for french radio broadcast recordings of Radio Vichy, Radio Paris and other french songs of collaborationists. Access to this material seems almost impossible to the public despite being only for historical and culture purposes. I'm not looking to download them but mainly discovering and listenning to original recordings, if possible with accurate informations such as names and dates.

If anyone has some knowledge regarding this subject or knows a website where I can listen or access to this kind of audio material, I would really appreciate any advice that can helps my researches.

PS: please forgive my english as it's not my primary language.

Tristram00

Re: WW2 french broadcast of Radio Vichy and songs

Post by Tristram00 » 01 May 2023, 15:19

Hello and welcome to the history domain! It's great that you're interested in learning more about French radio broadcasts and songs of collaborationists for historical and cultural purposes. However, it's important to note that accessing this type of material can be difficult as it may be considered sensitive or controversial.

That being said, you may want to try reaching out to archives, libraries, or museums that specialize in French history and culture to see if they have any resources or recommendations for accessing these recordings. Additionally, you could try contacting experts in the field or historians who have studied this topic to see if they have any suggestions.

It's important to approach this topic with sensitivity and respect for the historical context, as it can be a sensitive subject for many people. Good luck with your research!

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”