Map of Nurnberg

Discussions on the propaganda, architecture and culture in the Third Reich.
reichpilot

Map of Nurnberg

Post by reichpilot » 29 Aug 2003, 14:26

Hi all! I am looking for a map of Nurnberg which shows where some of the TR buildings were. ie Zepplinfield, etc. I am looking for a map which shows where it and others are located from the downtown area and the airport. I have searched about 25 sites and I have found nothing on it. But if you need to find a hotel, I can guide you there! LOL! I want to build some scenery for my simulator and need to know where to place this scenery mainly using the airport (current) as a guide. If you could point out any other significant buildings to me, that would be great too. Thanks for your time!!
Don

AvD

Post by AvD » 29 Aug 2003, 18:27

reichpilot

Post by reichpilot » 30 Aug 2003, 03:27

Thanks AvD!
Don

JLEES

Nuremberg

Post by JLEES » 31 Aug 2003, 01:40

reichpilot,
If you're thinking about seeing these sites there is a tour now established that will drive you to the Rally grounds, 1945 Court Room and other Nazi sites. Just drop into the tourist office accross the street from the Nuremberg train station and ask. I drove to Nuremberg from Regensburg two years ago and stayed in the city for three days. You can also stay in the Deutscherhof, the same hotel Hitler used while visiting the city during the Rallies.
James

Return to “Propaganda, Culture & Architecture”