Wehrwirtschaftsführer List

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Wehrwirts1

Wehrwirtschaftsführer List

Post by Wehrwirts1 » 31 Jul 2019, 22:30

I saw this earlier, a request for a list of all awardees of the WWiFü (defense economy leader) award.
Does anyone out there still want to form such a list?
I have a big list.
John

Wehrwirts1

Re: Wehrwirtschaftsführer List

Post by Wehrwirts1 » 31 Jul 2019, 22:33

I have about 450 names.

Wehrwirts1

Post by Wehrwirts1 » 05 Aug 2019, 22:29

thanks for your interest!
The list follows: about 500 names;

Wehrwirts1

Post by Wehrwirts1 » 05 Aug 2019, 22:38

Are you serious??
No One Cares who was a Wehrwirtschaftfuhrer in the Reich??
I had better go back to Wehrmacht Award Forum, at least they would care about a definitive list.
Unless this site is protecting German families, who I have no intention to hurt, I can’t understand why no one on the forum cares about who was a Wehrwirtschaftsführer - unless this site is really just a front for something else than history.
What the hell. This is a very strange site. No interest in history, no interest in anything than collecting members names???

Wehrwirts1

Post by Wehrwirts1 » 05 Aug 2019, 22:57

Don’t mean to be offensive, I apologize -
Maybe there are just a very, very small number of members. If so, forgive me.
John

Mark Costa

Post by Mark Costa » 06 Aug 2019, 01:55

Actually there are thousands of members here and a lot more serious researchers. But to be honest this is not something that is that interesting. At least not to me. I have been researching for over 50 years and the subject does not really grab me. No offense. I find the WAF to be boring to be honest. Many, but not all, seem to be just interested in fake uniforms and very few over there even know the people behind the uniforms. You will find more information and less flash here on this site. I would stick with this site if I were you. Just because no one is interested in this subject does not mean that you will not find the history far more fascinating here. I am a member of both and rarely go over there because of the lack of research and the fake uniforms and medals that abound there -- that are being hawked as real. Just my opinion.

Mark

Gorque

Post by Gorque » 06 Aug 2019, 03:25

I don't read every post and this was the first time I noticed the thread. If you want to post a listing, then by all means do so. I'm sure there'll be someone coming along who shares your interest. :)

WAR LORD

Post by WAR LORD » 06 Aug 2019, 11:24

John go for it. Your work is much valued.

Erich2019

Post by Erich2019 » 08 Aug 2019, 03:30

If you got it, post it! This is a research website so why not? You can also post it under the Political and Civil Awards section! Sorry if you don’t see people jumping for joy, but that would only happen if you found the second set of names and numbers issued for the Blood Order!

Erich

Wehrwirts1

Post by Wehrwirts1 » 14 Aug 2019, 01:11

Gentlemen,
Sorry I threw a tantrum.
Mark, thank you, I realize you are right. Announcing a list of Defense Ecomomy Leaders is not the most exciting thing - actually, looking at it from the outside, it Could be quite boring!
And believe me, it can be quite boring to pursue this subject. But just because it grabs me, doesn’t mean it grabs others, as you correctly stated! To each his own.
Mark, what impressed me even more were your comments about WAF - they hit me hard. I, personally, speaking for me, agree with you 100%.
You’re the first person who has voiced what I have felt about WAF for years. Thank you.

Gorque, I appreciate your post - someone out there may find something interesting in my post, as I have taken much info from this forum, without ever thanking the thread’s author.

Warlord, I will go for it! Your advice is Always appreciated, as you well know.

Erich,
You are 100% correct: a WeWiFü list isn’t exactly a cause for mass hysteria. This is a research sight. If I wanted applause I should join a circus.

Gentleman, I will post what I have, the ‘list’ here, and hopefully, anyone who knows more about the names, companies, or the questions I post, can help solve this puzzle.

And believe me, although it might not seem to be an exciting subject, If you help in this, you will help uncover a subject that has been erased and buried since WWII. And that is no exaggeration.

WeWiFü, to most collectors, is a badge. But it was actually an incredibly important post in Hitler’s War Machine: he started by awarding the very biggest Industrial figures with this award; Günther Quandt of BMW, Willi Messerschmitt, Heinkel, Kurt Tank, etc., etc., and the 16 or 17 Big Names Industrialists, the first to receive the award, also swore an Personal Oath of Allegiance to the Führer. This is documented, in more than one place.
Then, the award, as I theorize, spread to every important industrial figure important to the Nazi war machine. Because the greatest names had already won the award, bestowal to the lesser names was regarded as the highest recognition, boosting pride and commitment.

Before I post the names, I will posit a question: why did the Anglo -allies, after the War, even though they had much difficulty defining or even finding information on the nature of the position of WeWiFü, as I will post next, make such a big deal about any Nürnberg defendant being a ‘Wehrwirtschaftführer?’ They use that in the Nürnberg trials almost like a forgone conclusion of war guilt!
They were quite blatant in this accusation, but the OMGUS reports are quite plain in stating that defining a WeWiFü was extremely hard to do, and that the information actually existing about this position is very slim.
Then; the Soviets did the same, to smear Western Germans after the war. Their Brown Buch. More next.
If no one responds, I will keep posting info, and realize that lots of you are reading this! And I will just keep going. Feel free to add anything you have!
John

Wehrwirts1

Post by Wehrwirts1 » 14 Aug 2019, 01:33

Gentlemen,
Sorry I threw a tantrum.
Mark, thank you, I realize you are right. Announcing a list of Defense Ecomomy Leaders is not the most exciting thing - actually, looking at it from the outside, it Could be quite boring!
And believe me, it can be quite boring to pursue this subject. But just because it grabs me, doesn’t mean it grabs others, as you correctly stated! To each his own.
Mark, what impressed me even more were your comments about WAF - they hit me hard. I, personally, speaking for me, agree with you 100%.
You’re the first person who has voiced what I have felt about WAF for years. Thank you.

Gorque, I appreciate your post - someone out there may find something interesting in my post, as I have taken much info from this forum, without ever thanking the thread’s author.

Warlord, I will go for it! Your advice is Always appreciated, as you well know.

Erich,
You are 100% correct: a WeWiFü list isn’t exactly a cause for mass hysteria. This is a research sight. If I wanted applause I should join a circus.

Gentleman, I will post what I have, the ‘list’ here, and hopefully, anyone who knows more about the names, companies, or the questions I post, can help solve this puzzle.

And believe me, although it might not seem to be an exciting subject, If you help in this, you will help uncover a subject that has been erased and buried since WWII. And that is no exaggeration.

WeWiFü, to most collectors, is a badge. But it was actually an incredibly important post in Hitler’s War Machine: he started by awarding the very biggest Industrial figures with this award; Günther Quandt of BMW, Willi Messerschmitt, Heinkel, Kurt Tank, etc., etc., and the 16 or 17 Big Name Industrialists, the first to receive the award, also swore a Personal Oath of Allegiance to the Führer. This is documented, in more than one place.
Then, the award, as I theorize, spread to every important industrial figure important to the Nazi war machine. Because the greatest names had already won the award, bestowal to the lesser names was regarded as the highest recognition, boosting pride and commitment.

Before I post the names, I will posit a question: why did the Anglo -allies, after the War, even though they had much difficulty defining or even finding information on the nature of the position of WeWiFü, as I will post next, make such a big deal about any Nürnberg defendant being a ‘Wehrwirtschaftführer?’ They use that in the Nürnberg trials almost like a forgone conclusion of war guilt!
They were quite blatant in this accusation, but the OMGUS reports are quite plain in stating that defining a WeWiFü was extremely hard to do, and that the information actually existing about this position is very slim.
Then; the Soviets did the same, to smear Western Germans after the war. Their Brown Buch. More next.
If no one responds, I will keep posting info, and realize that lots of you are reading this! And I will just keep going. Feel free to add anything you have!
There are a hell of a lot better researchers on this site than me, so please help!
John

Mark Costa

Post by Mark Costa » 14 Aug 2019, 03:28

John:

Glad you changed your mind. As I stated this particular subject is not my cup of tea. BUT all information is always welcomed -- because it may lead to some other info that will lead to something else. It is the whole that is important. Some tidbit you have, might be a goldmine for someone else and vice versa. Hopefully something that someone else publishes will be of help to you. We are all in this together in researching our particular interests and the members here are always willing to help if they can.

Mark Costa

Wehrwirts1

Post by Wehrwirts1 » 16 Aug 2019, 10:50

Mark,
Thanks for your nice response.
I will start posting names as soon as I have time off from work, I hope it is helpful to someone out there - as you said, it very well could.

Regarding WAF, some of my best friends are there. I know them and they are incredible experts.
But there is also a lot of TR memorabilia that is fake. The experts do try to help those less knowledgeable, but I started to become jaded about the hobby of collecting, after seeing so many fakes, and making a whole Lot of mistakes on my own. I think it comes with the hobby of collecting TR items.
Luckily for me, some of the true experts took me under their wing and started guiding me. It is thanks to one of them that this WeWiFü list exists for me to continue work on.

And so, I want focus on giving back to the researchers out there. Like you said, maybe someone with find something useful in what I post. I have found incredible info on AHF, personally useful to me. This is a great site if you want to learn.
I will start posting names as soon as I can. Business has me tied up away from my list. But I just wanted to respond to your kind words.

Thanks again Mark!
John

Erich2019

Post by Erich2019 » 16 Aug 2019, 20:15

No such thing as an expert in Third Reich collecting and/or researching! From the beginning of its existence until its collapse, Uniforms, Organization, Regulations, Documents, Personnel, Lists and History remained very fluid. No matter how much someone knows, or thinks they know, there is always going to be someone with another answer or another document or piece of insignia discovered. I am sure there was a gold mine of information that was either purposely destroyed or lost due to air raids. The good thing about the WAF and AHF is that they are their own entity and each person can contribute a piece to the puzzle to make it that much more complete or interesting. The questions will never end and that is what makes this hobby so fulfilling. If and when you add your list, its always a welcome addition to the mountains of information gathered here the last 17 years. I myself have always been a recipient list junkie, especially since I prefer research and books over actual collecting.

Wehrwirts1

Post by Wehrwirts1 » 20 Aug 2019, 00:54

Here is a core list of about 240. I have many more names that I need to collate and alphabetize. But this should be interesting to those who have interest in the subject. I think the total will be around 420-500. John

# Surname Name Position, Title Date W W Fu

Achter Wilhelm Präsident der Industrie- und Handelskammer Gladbach-Rheydt
Ahlene Adolf 1942/43
Albert Werner Dr.-Ing.
Ambros Otto Dr. phil. *I.G. Farben trial
Andreac Christoph Leiter einer Pachtuntergruppe der Wirtschaftsgruppe Maschinenbau und der Arbeitskammer Rheinland
Arzt Ludwig
Avieny Wilhelm Gauamstleiter NSDAP
Baum Fritz Bergassessor
Bayer Alfred NSDAP 30.01.41
Becker Otto 1938
Beitter Fritz Dr. Ing. Direktor 30.01.1940
Berning Alfred (Braunbuch)
Blaicher Ernst Dr. Ing. 22.01.1939
Blessing Karl 1940 S
Blume Walter Prof. Dipl.-Ing.
Boden Hans Constantin Dr. iur.
Boeder Erich Karl Hermann Dr. rer. pol.
Bollmeyer Karl
Borbeck Hugo
Borgward Carl Friedrich Wilhelm
Borner Bernhard Dipl.-Ing. Mansfeld-Werke G.m.b.h.
Borbet Walter Dr.Ing. e.h. 20.5.1937, 4.1.42, Ruhrstahl AG
Bosch Carl Prof. Dr. phil., Dr.-Ing.e.h., Dr. d. Landwirtschaft, e.h. Geheimer Kommerzienrat
Braun Rudolph Dr. Apotheker, Preuß., Staatsrat
Brecht Gustav Geheimer Regierungsrat
Bremer Hans
Brose Max
Bruhn Richard Dr.

Butefisch Heinrich Dr.-Ing., SS-Sturmbannfhr *IG Farben trial
Burkhart Odilio Dr. rer. pol., Dr. jur.
Buskuhl Ernst Bergassessor
Croneiss Theo Reichsamtsleiter NSDAP im Stabe des Stellvertreters des Führers, SA-Brigadeführer 1940 S
Deichgraeber Carl
Van Delden Hendrik Dr.h.c.
Diehn August Dr.h.c.
Dillgardt Just Oberbürgermeister von Essen
Dinslage (Dinslake?) Franz Dipl.-Ing.
Dorge Friedrich (Braunbuch)
Dornier Claudius Dr.-Ing.
Essberger John Staatsrat
Eychmuller Karl Braunbuch
Fahr Otto Dr.-Ing.
Farenholtz Wilhelm Adolf Präsident der Industrie- u. Handelskammer Magdeburg
Vom Feld Richard
Fengler Erwin Gauwirtschaftsberater, Gau Pommern
46 Fervers Eugen 12/5/43
Fettweis Rudolf
Fickert Arno
Fieseler Gerhard
Fischer Ernst Rudolf Dr. Braunbuch, IG Farben-Indsutrie AG
Fischer-Dieskau Joachim Ministerialdirigent Reichsarbeitsministerim
Fitzner Otto
Fliescher Rudolf Dr. jur.
Flick Friedrich Dr. rer. pol. h.c., Dr.-Ing. e.h. 1938
Focke Heinrich
Franke Ernst
Franke Christian 1939 S
Frieseke Hans (Johannes)
Friz Max BMW aircraft engine designer 1.9.1938
Freudenberg Richard Dr. h.c.
Frydag Karl Dipl.-Ing.
Gajewski Fritz Dr.
Geipel Berthold
Georges Richard
Gold Otto RhB
Goldschmidt Bernhard Dr.
Graetz Erich
Gräbner Georg Dr. (Braunbuch, Umlaut)
Hansen Asmus
Hansen Max
Haver Kurt
Haverbeck Edgar
Hayler Franz Dr. rer.pol. 30.1.1938 S
Hecker Ewald
Hegner Kurt Vorstand von Loewe
Heinkel Ernst Prof. Dr.-Ing. e.h., Dr. phil. h.c.
Hennecke Rudolf Dr.-Ing.
Hess Arthur Reichsinnungsmeister
Heyne Hans Dr.-Ing.
Hilderbrandt Walter
Hilger Alfred
Hinsel Paul Dr.-Ing.
Hinz Fritz Dr.-Ing
Hoffman Alfred
Honsel Fritz
Hormel Walter Houdremont Member Krupp Direktorium and deputy member of Vorstand; head of metallurgical, steel and machine departments – Führer des Betriebes (plant leader) Cast steel plant, Essen, WWiFü –Sonderbeauftragter für Metallumstellung (commissioner for metal substitutes in Reich ministry for Armament and War production and the Reichswirtschaftsministerium(ministry of economics) advisor to the administrators of the 4-year-plan. NSDAP member
Hummelberger Franz Rh-Borsig Göring Werke
Hunke Heinrich Prof. Dr. phil. Ministerialdirektor im Reichsminiserium fur Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
Ilgner Max Member of Vorstand of IG Farben; Chief of Farben’s Berlin N.W. 7 office directing intelligence, espionage, and propaganda activies; member of the Commercial committee; WWiFü
Jähne Friedrich Dr.-Ing. h.c. (Umlaut)
Janssen Friedrich Wilhelm Member Krupp Direktorium, deputy member of Vorstand; succsr to Ewald Loesser head adminstrtv + finance depts; head of the Berlin office, 1937-1943; WWiFü; Mmbr NSDAP, spons mber SS
Jonas Hans
Jungel Hans Julius Dr. Geh. Regierungsrat
Kaletsch Konrad 1941
Kalthoff Otto
Kessler Philipp
Keyserlingk Wedig Freiherr von
Kiehn Fritz SS-Obersturmbannfhr. (?Braunbuch no mention of SS rank)
100 Klasen Franz
Klein Alfred
Klein Heinrich
Klein Erich Dr. jur.
Knab Artur
Kniehahn Werner Prof. Dr.-Ing.
Knott Karl Dr.-Ing.
Kollmann Gustav Ing.
Konekce Fritz Dr., Dr.-Ing. h.c.
Koppenberger Heinrich Dr. rer. tech., Dr.-Ing. e.h.
Krauch Carl
Kreibisch Emil
Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Alfred Felix Alwyn Sole owner, proprietor, and director of Friedrich Krupp Works, Essen; W Wi Fu, Member of Ruestungsrat(armament commission), in the office of the Reichminister fur Rüstung und Kriegsproduktion; member of NSDAP, SS FM, Standartenführer in the NSFK.(Dr.-Ing. h.c., Rf. rer. pol. hc. 1943 S
Kuchinka Karl Rh -Borsig
Küppenbender Heinrich Dr.-Ing., Dr.-Ing. h.c. (Braunbuch)
Kyser Herbert Dipl.-Ing.
Lauber Hugo Dipl.-Ing.
Ledwinka
Lehmann Fritz Direktor General of Felten & Guilleaume Carlswerk AG
Lenssen Albert
Lobe Max Dipl.-Ing.
Loeser Ewald Oskar Ludwig Member of Vorstand and head of the administrative and finance depts. Of Friedrich Krupp A.G. until March 1943; WWiFü; Krupp rep in the Kleiner Kreis (small circle) a group with great influence over the coal, iron and steel industries..
Loew Gottfried Dipl.-Ing.
Lorenz Fritz
Von Lossnitzer Otto Helmuth
Luer Carl Prof. Dr. rer. pol.
125 Luschen Friedrich Dr. phil. h.c.
Luther Stephan
Mader Otto Prof. Dr.-Ing., Dr. rer . pol.
Mahle Hermann (Braunbuch)
Von Malaise Gerhard E. Dr.
Martin Friedrich Pof. Dr.-Ing.
Mathow Hanns
Maul Hans
Meinberg Wilhelm
Menge August Dr.-Ing.e.h., Landesbauernrat
Merck Karl Dr. rer. nat. h.c.
Merker Otto Dr.-Ing.
Messerschmidt Walter
Messerschmitt Willy Prof. Dr.-Ing. h.c. 1937 S
Moeller Max Dr.-Ing.
Möhlenbeck Wilhelm (Braunbuch)
Müller Carl Direktor J
Müller Albert 31.03.1942
Müller Johannes
Mueller Erich Member of Krupp Vorstand and Direktorium, head of artillery designing and machine construction departments and artillery construction; WWiFü; armaments advisor to Hitler; advisor to the War Ministry; etc. etc. NSDAP member
Müller Martin
Nallinger Fritz Karl Hugo Prof. Dr.-Ing h.c. 1941 S
Nathow Hanns
Naumann Werner Dr. rer.pol.
Noell Friedrich Dr.-Ing.
150 Nothling Walter Dipl.-Ing.
Noltenius Friedrich Hermann Kaiserlich Japanischer Konsul
Obpacher Ernst Dipl.-Ing.
Oehme Adolf
Petersei (Petersen?) Otto Dr.-Ing. mot. e.h.
Pfaff Karl
156 Pfirsch Karl Heinrich Deputy member of Krupp Direktorium and Vorstand and head of the war material and machine sales depts.; head of Berlin office, 1943-45; WWiFü; member NSDAP.
Pfortner Hermann
Pfotenhauer Bernhard
Pier Matthias
Pierburg Wolfgang Dr.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. h.c. (Braunbuch bio to be included)
Pleiger Paul
Preh Jakob
Puschel Walter Berlin, Seegelfelder Ind. A.G
Quandt Gunther (Mather?) Dr. Ing.e.h. (see OMGUS Hermann Göring Werke rpt for bio.)
Quasebart Karl Prof.Dr.-Ing., Reichswissenschaftsrichter
Rautenbach Arthur Solingen; economic advisor to an aluminum company in Wien. Joe
Rentrop Walther Direktor 2.10.1938
Reuleaux Otto Hermann Karl Henning Dr.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. h.c.
Reuter Franz Dr.
170 Ricke Erich
Riekeberg Friedrich Dipl.-Ing.
Rienäcker Waldemar Dipl.-Ing., (Braunbuch)
Rodenstock Alexander Christian
Rochling Hermann Dr.-Ing., Dr. rer. pol. e.h.
Rohland Walter Dr.-Ing. (Braunbuch)
Roth Robert Reichsinnungsmeister Zimmerhandwerk
Roux Max
Sack Otto
Von Sanden Kurt Prof. Dr.-Ing. 20.4.1938
Sander Hermann (Braunbuch bio)
Saur Karl Otto
Sauer Hans Quellen RBK (?)
Sedlaczek Herbert Prof. Dr.-Ing.
Seebauer Georg Dipl.-Ing.
Seeliger Karl Dr. jur.
Sils Fritz
Schmid Kurt
Schmid-Lossberg Heinz (Braunbuch bio)
Scheder-Bieschin Felix
Schenk Willy Involved in post-war art theft case, he and his wife had looted art.
Schirner Karl
Schmidt Hermann Dipl.-Ing.
Schmitz Hermann Pres and CBM, Berlin-Dahlem. Formerly head of IG interests in the U.S> Member of the Reichstag; Head of I.G. Farbenindustrie – rewarded post for zeal to Nazi cause
Schmidt Robert Hans
Schmidt Kurt Paul Dr. jur., Preuß. Staatsrat, Reichswirtschaftsminister
Schneider Adolf
Schneider Christian Dr. Chief of Sparte I, Farben; Chief of central personnel dept., directing treatment of labor at Farben plants – WWiFü, Chief of Intelligence agents, Chief of Plant leaders; supporting member of SS
von Schnitzler Georg Central Comm Vorstand Farben, WWiFü, Hauptsturmführer der SA
Sholz William Dr.-Ing. h.c. (Braunbuch)
200 Schramm Ferdinand Reichshandwerksmeister, SA-Gruppenführer 1943
Schreiber Albert Member, Wehrwirtschaftlicher Ausschuss bei Wirtschaftskammer Köln, member Werhrwirtschaftsrat bei der Reichwirtschaftskammer
Schuler Hermann Direktor at Rheinmetall-Borsig 2.10.38
Speidel Willy Hermann
Steinbrink Otto SS-Brigadeführer 1939
Suchting Wilhelm Dr.-Ing., Dirktr, Shipbldng, Blohm & Voss
Tank Kurt Prof. Dipl.-Ing.
Tengelmann Wilhelm
Terberger Hermann 1941
ter Meer (file under M, Meer, Fritz ter Member Central Committee of the Vorstand of Farben, Chief of Tech Comtee that planned + directed all Farben’s production. Chief of Sparte II in charge of production of Buna, poison gas, dystuffs, chemicals and pharmaceuticals; and w wi fu.
Thalau Kurt Prof. Dr.-Ing. (Braunbuch)
Thesing Arnold
Thiedemann Richard Direktor der Junkers Flugzeug-und Motorenwerkenwerke AG
Tobies Edmund Bergassessor a.D.
Tscheulin Emil
Uhrig Heinrich Dr.-Ing. 2.10.1941
Vits Ernst Dr. Dr. h.c.; Chairman Vorstand, Vereinigte Glanzstoff-Fabriken. Charirman Aufsichtsrat, I.P. Member. Aufsichtsrat, der Umsiedlungs-Treuhand-Gesellschaft; party member, Chief of Fachgruppe dealing with articfial silk. Connected to Hans Kehrl
Vogt Richard
Voith Hanns Dr.-Ing. h.c., Dr. rer. pol. hc. (Braunbuch)
Voss Wilhelm RhB, Göring
Wagenführ Felix Oberstleutnant a.D.
Wagner Alfons (Braunbuch)
Waldschmidt Herbert
Walther Fritz Waffenfabrik Carl Walther
Walz Hans SS-Haubstrmfhr FrndKrsRchfueSS(bbuch)
Waninger Carl RhB (Rheinmetall-Borsig)
Wieland Walter Dr.
Werner William Dr.-Ing.
Westrick Ludger Dr. jur. 1939
Weydenhammer Rudolf Dr. (bbuch)
Willing Hermann Bergassessor a.D.
Wisselmann Heinrich
Witzleben Wolf-Dietrich, von Dr. rer. pol.
Wohlfahrt Wilhelm 1940
Wolff Albert Dr.-Ing.
Wolff Karl Gerhard
Wulfert Andreas DürkoppWerke 1940
Wurster Carl Dr.-Ing. Member of Vorstand Farben, Chief of Works Combine, Upper Rhine. Plant leader at Ludwigshafen and Oppau plants, WWifu
Zangen Wilhelm Dr. h.c. (Braunbuch)
Zindel Ernst
240 Zucker Heinz
Last edited by Dieter Zinke on 20 Aug 2019, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Many corrections in german spelling needed

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”