hitler

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
jesse23464
Banned

hitler

Post by jesse23464 » 29 Nov 2002, 00:12

sorry i know im stupid and that hitler is dead so i wont post anything anymore
Last edited by jesse23464 on 29 Nov 2002, 04:21, edited 1 time in total.

Christian Ankerstjerne
Forum Staff

Post by Christian Ankerstjerne » 29 Nov 2002, 00:25

Hitler was born on April 20th 1889.

The oldest man alive today (Yukichi Chuganji) was born March 23rd 1889
(http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com)

Considering Hitlers drug abuse, and his general physical condition, not to mention that he comitted suicide in 1945, makes it very unlikely that he is alive today, not to mention 28 days younger than the oldest man alive (which most likely would make him the second oldest man alive)

Christian

JLEES

Hitler's Health

Post by JLEES » 29 Nov 2002, 00:40

Christian,
But you've also got to remember Hitler never smoked, drank or eat meat!
James 8)

Christian Ankerstjerne
Forum Staff

Post by Christian Ankerstjerne » 29 Nov 2002, 00:43

That is true, but I still think that the suicide thing limited his aging process (although I am no doctor, so I cannot say for certain) :P

Christian

Ken Jasper
In memoriam

Post by Ken Jasper » 29 Nov 2002, 03:15

What prompted you to ask the question?

Scott Smith

Re: hitler

Post by Scott Smith » 29 Nov 2002, 10:56

jesse23464 wrote:sorry i know im stupid and that hitler is dead so i wont post anything anymore
I didn't see the original post before it was edited but the only stupid question is the question that is not asked.
:wink:

Feldmarshall Erwin Rommel

Post by Feldmarshall Erwin Rommel » 29 Nov 2002, 21:00

And by 45 Hitler had aged a lot more, had become and old man and really shaky.

He wouldn't have lasted long.

Marco/Rommel

Indrid
Banned

Re: hitler

Post by Indrid » 30 Nov 2002, 19:45

jesse23464 wrote:sorry i know im stupid and that hitler is dead so i wont post anything anymore
Like Scott already said, there is no stupid question. Feel free to ask, when ever you desire it. Absolutely no reason, to leave this forum.

Indrid
Banned

Post by Indrid » 30 Nov 2002, 19:49

Feldmarshall Erwin Rommel wrote:And by 45 Hitler had aged a lot more, had become and old man and really shaky.

He wouldn't have lasted long.

Marco/Rommel
Although he might have become an old man in 1945, suffering from a couple of illnesses (e.g. Coronar Sclerosis, MS Parkinson), his mind was still awake until the last hour.

fanatic

Post by fanatic » 30 Nov 2002, 20:13

Please take a look at this website,its might reveal what happen to Hitler fate.

http://www.blackraiser.com/nredoubt/index.htm

fanatic

valadezaj

Reply to jesse23464.

Post by valadezaj » 30 Nov 2002, 20:31

I never saw your original post but I assume from what you said it had something to do with Hitler still being alive. Am I right? I do not see that as a stupid question. Although Christian thinks it was a suicide the truth about Hitler's death is still somewhat of a mystery. There are differing accounts. The people who supposedly witnessed it couldn't makeup their minds about the time, whether or not they heard a shot or even where on the head the bullet was. The russians were even worse. They claimed they had Hitler and Eva Braun Hitler's body as well but refused to show them. A report claiming to have autopsied the bodies was contradictory claiming that Hitler both shot himself and took poison. Then the actual fate of the bodies the russians supposedly had was equally mysterious. First they claimed they burned the bodies completly scattering their ashes to the winds then they claimed that were not destroyed but were hidden. A rather weird story was made that said that the bodies were reburied dug up and then reburied in different places. None of this means that Hitler is alive it simply means that the exact circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown. How can one be so sure that Hitler is dead? Consider the facts:
1. The amount of time. Hitler would be over 113 years old, it is extremly improbable that a person even of good health would live that long.
2. Hitler's health was not very good. He often complained of stomach cramps and took injections of different drugs from his doctor, Theadore Morrell. It seems also likely that he was suffering from Parkinson's disease.
3. His general physical condition wasn't good. Hitler by 1945 was worn down. He had put all his energy into a war which he was about to lose. He was burdened with enormous stress, had poor eyesight (he wore glasses but only in private) and twitches in his left hand. If you take at the last film of Hitler you can see the hand shaking. Hitler simply put was a nervous wreck and grown old and senile. He had lost almost all touch with reality and was subject to frequent shouting matches with his generals about where to put nonexistant armies.

In view of these facts it is extremely unlikely Hitler ever escaped the battle of Berlin and his death is still a mystery it is almost certain he died during the battle. Even if he did beat the odds and escaped it highly improbable he would still be living today because of his poor health.

Michael Plomer

Post by Michael Plomer » 02 Dec 2002, 05:21

Hitler wasn't always a vegetarian. I think he became one after his years in Jail after the beer hall putsch.
It is rumoured that he suffered from several ailments prior to his death ( and he is dead, rest assured ). All of these ailments are conjecture because he was never really examined and diagnosed with any of these illnesses. They were just observations made from doctors who were close by to Hitler in his last days.

Schwalbe

Post by Schwalbe » 02 Dec 2002, 19:08

Something else that is strange is that when the americans wanted to examine the remains, the russians destroyed them. This certainly seems odd to me- if the russians had nothing to hide they would have let them do the examination?

Michael Plomer

Post by Michael Plomer » 02 Dec 2002, 20:18

Hitlers body was actually discovered on May 3, 1945 by a Lt. Col. Ivan Klimenko, though the discovery was made by a private soldier and he took credit for it and recieving the Hero of the Soviet Union medal. Initially, he ordered the body along with Eva Brauns to be reburied. It was a few days later he discovered the signifigance of his find. The bodies were exumed and were dissected at the 496th field hospital on May 8th. Positive identification was made by dental records and drawings made by dental technicians that actually worked on hitlers teeth.
More tests were done, medical reports were sent back to Moscow, and the bodies were apparently burned, and the ashes spread near the field hospital near Buch-berlin. The Red Army knew they solved the riddle but Moscow ( Stalin ) was not convinced, hence , all the sordid rumours.

Schwalbe

Post by Schwalbe » 02 Dec 2002, 20:23

I agree that it just might be rumors.... I picked it from a documentary on Discovery.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”