hitler

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
webtoy100

Aha

Post by webtoy100 » 02 Dec 2002, 22:31

Ah yes, but you must remember what I said here not so long ago, which is that there is much evidence to suggest Hitler was an OGPU (or was it GRU?) agent, who survived the war and hooked up with Lee Havey Oswald and Elvis. He has more recently been seen in Afghanistan with OBL, and helped him plan 9-11.

There was a rumour he also assassinated Princess Diana, but that has now been discounted as it seems he was playing golf with Lord Lucan and Jimmy Hoffa at the time.

:P

webtoy100

Aha

Post by webtoy100 » 02 Dec 2002, 22:32

Ah yes, but you must remember what I said here not so long ago, which is that there is much evidence to suggest Hitler was an OGPU (or was it GRU?) agent, who survived the war and hooked up with Lee Havey Oswald and Elvis. He has more recently been seen in Afghanistan with OBL, and helped him plan 9-11.

There was a rumour he also assassinated Princess Diana, but that has now been discounted as it seems he was playing golf with Lord Lucan and Jimmy Hoffa at the time.

webtoy100

Aha

Post by webtoy100 » 02 Dec 2002, 22:33

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”