SA Oberfuhrer ID Needed

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Mark Costa

SA Oberfuhrer ID Needed

Post by Mark Costa » 25 Aug 2008 18:23

Does anyone know who is SA Oberfuhrer is in both photos? He was attached to Goering's staff and later during the war held the rank of at least Oberst in the Officials Branch of the Luftwaffe. Thanks.

Mark Costa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Re: SA Oberfuhrer ID Needed

Post by Michael Miller » 25 Aug 2008 19:28

Mark~

Took me a lot of digging via the search engine, but here you go: Dr.-Ing. Friedrich ("Fritz")Görnnert, Ministerialdirigent in the Reichsluftfahrtministerium. He later became an SA-Brigadeführer and NSFK-Gruppenführer. See also viewtopic.php?f=45&t=129483&hilit=+Oberf%C3%BChrer .

And for others' information, see Mark's thread at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=142937 for photos of Dr. Görnnert in Luftwaffe uniform.

Best wishes,
~ Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mark Costa

Re: SA Oberfuhrer ID Needed

Post by Mark Costa » 25 Aug 2008 20:13

Michael:

You are a wonder! Thanks a million. I knew that I had seen him many times before but could not put a name to him. Per my other post he is another recipient of the Pilot Badge with Diamonds. Will have to update that thread again.

Thanks again,

Mark

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”