The Shadowy Mentor

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
noriega

The Shadowy Mentor

Post by noriega » 01 Feb 2003, 19:32

I remember reading somewhere that Hitler at some stage came under the guidance of a proffesor involved in the occult/thule etc... he was quoted on his deathbed as saying something like 'Hitler will one day lead Germany but he will dance on my strings'

Is any of this based in fact?

davethelight

Post by davethelight » 03 Feb 2003, 04:39

Who knows. Sounds a bit suss to me though.

Nagelfar

Post by Nagelfar » 03 Feb 2003, 06:36

its true, that man was the same man he dedicated 'mein kampf' to. Dietrich Eckhart.

After the war, when Albert Speer met up with Rudolf Hess for the first time, and Speer was saying how he believed he was the closest thing to having a friend Hitler had, but yet Hitler was still a cold & distant person to him. Hess said he believed there was one person ever whom Hitler had a close warm friendship with, and that man, Hess told Speer, was Eckhart.

This is from the memoirs of Albert Speer..

von Voltee

Post by von Voltee » 03 Feb 2003, 07:32

"Follow Hitler; he will dance, but it is I who have called the tune. I have initiated him into the Secret Doctrine, opened his centers in vision, and given him the means to communicate with the powers."
Dietrich Eckhart

Trevor Ravenscroft, The Spear of Destiny

Justin von Voltee

"Man is neither Angel nor Beast but as misfortune would have it, he who wishes to be the Angel more often times becomes the Beast.

Nagelfar

Post by Nagelfar » 03 Feb 2003, 09:07

noriega wrote:under the guidance of a proffesor involved in the occult/thule etc
And as a matter of fact, I believe He was the head/founder of the Thule Society.

Max

Post by Max » 03 Feb 2003, 13:57

Sorry - but you're all wrong.
He got his inspiration from a completely different source.
They invariably describe Hitler as a Mohammedan who is a direct descendant of the Prophet, and who was born with a sacred green belt about his middle.
Hope this clears everything up.
Max
Attachments
Untitled-2 copy.JPG
Untitled-2 copy.JPG (67.98 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
Untitled-1 copy.JPG
Time - Feb 1942
Untitled-1 copy.JPG (134.01 KiB) Viewed 1379 times

Nagelfar

Post by Nagelfar » 03 Feb 2003, 22:07

Max wrote:Sorry - but you're all wrong.
We are? how? we're confirming that which Eckhart said. if we were wrong you would be refuting that instance, but instead you post something completely offtopic. your post belongs in another thread entirely.

besides, I doubt someone like Hitler, who argued against Himmler upon the worth that charlemagne had fighting back & defeating spanish Islam, could be considered "Mohammedan". Japanese propaganda isn't the best source either :lol: how in the world would the japanese know anything mysterious or have any sacred inside knowledge about Islam?

Interesting post, none the less, but it has naught to do with Eckhart.

Max

Post by Max » 03 Feb 2003, 23:33

Damn -and I was so sure ..... oh well.

However.....
Nagelfar
[How should I put this?]
When someone posts "information" and draws conclusions that are at extreme odds with with conventional wisdom* ,there is a good chance that that person is having a little fun.
My post is a mere curiocity , more to do with ludicrous Japanese propagandar than anything about Eckhart and possible sources of influence on Hitler;I merely used your post as a hook on which to hang it on.
Yes it may have been better elsewhere but your posts sparked a memory of the "green belt" item and off I went,sure in the knowledge that it would be taken for what it was intended to be.- a joke.
OK -the joke's on me - misunderstood yet again.
Bests
Max

* I sometimes think that so-called revisionists are in fact joking.

Nagelfar

Post by Nagelfar » 04 Feb 2003, 00:28

Max wrote:* I sometimes think that so-called revisionists are in fact joking
Yes, but the scary thing is they'll be having the last & hardest laugh once we begin to believe them. where else would they find humor in it?

but I am still in favor of educated revisionism, based in fact uncovered from an objective past.

..and you could have made some hint you were joking or that it was lighthearted :P . a flat "you're all wrong" when we are just reiterating quotes and making no claims; is simply asking to be corrected :wink:

Max

Post by Max » 09 Feb 2003, 04:13

For anyone trying to find the Time reference above, it should be

Time, January 19, 1942 - page 29

Sorry for the mistake

Max

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”