Reichskommissariat Ukraine

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Minotauros

Re: Reichskommissariat Ukraine

Post by Minotauros » 10 Oct 2011, 09:39

Gebietskommissariat Sarny - Gebietskommissar Heinz KRÖKEL, IX 1941 - XII 1943.

outandin

Post by outandin » 13 Jan 2019, 01:34

Gebietskommissariat Pawlograd - Gebietskommissar Hundertschaftsführer Kurt Zimmermann

Hi, I'm new here,

Has anyone more information about Kurt Zimmermann or information related to the Gebietskommissariat of Pawlograd?

Sources, documents, military units, police units interacted with the Gebietskommissariat Pawlograd
Reports on economics, educations, construction
Salaries
persons worked or the civil administration or who were involved with the Gebietskommissariat Pawlograd
Diary entries
Newspapers
Letters
Bills
etc.

Kurt Zimmermann is my grand grand father and I want to find out more about my familiy history.

Minotauros

Post by Minotauros » Yesterday, 13:23

Hello,

Gebietskommissariat Kamen Kaschirsk - Gebietskommissar Fritz MICHAELIS, * 08.01.1908 Nossen, EK 1939 II Kl. on 06.10.1943.

Regards,

Georges JEROME
Financial supporter

Post by Georges JEROME » Yesterday, 15:16

outandin wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 01:34
Gebietskommissariat Pawlograd - Gebietskommissar Hundertschaftsführer Kurt Zimmermann

Hi, I'm new here,

Has anyone more information about Kurt Zimmermann or information related to the Gebietskommissariat of Pawlograd?

Sources, documents, military units, police units interacted with the Gebietskommissariat Pawlograd
Reports on economics, educations, construction
Salaries
persons worked or the civil administration or who were involved with the Gebietskommissariat Pawlograd
Diary entries
Newspapers
Letters
Bills
etc.

Kurt Zimmermann is my grand grand father and I want to find out more about my familiy history.
RKU 1942-03-10 Aufstellung (29) - Copie.jpg
Best regards

Georges

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”