Highest NSDAP Rank Holders: Dienstleiter-Hauptbefehlsleiter

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Re: Highest NSDAP Rank Holders: Dienstleiter-Hauptbefehlslei

Post by Igor Karpov » 31 Dec 2010 18:14

Add Anton Mündler and Franz Buchner, who both held the rank of Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP.

Regards,
Igor

Pitino

Post by Pitino » 01 Jan 2011 22:28

Igor Karpov wrote:Add Anton Mündler and Franz Buchner, who both held the rank of Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP.

Regards,
Igor
Igor,
-Thanks for the new additions!!!

Pitino

Pitino

Post by Pitino » 01 Jan 2011 22:35

-I have an update!!! In my list I have Matthes Ziegler appointed to Dienstleiter der NSDAP on (April 20, 1941), but maybe being appointed to Oberdienstleiter in (October 1941). Well, you can nix the Oberdienstleiter appointment in (October 1941). I have found a transmission from the BfdÜ on (December 7, 1943) that lists Ziegler as Dienstleiter z.b.V der PKzl on that date. So, we know that Ziegler still held the rank of Dienstleiter der NSDAP as late as (December 7, 1943) and no way could have been promoted to Oberdienstleiter in (October 1941)!!!!

Pitino

Pitino

Post by Pitino » 01 Jan 2011 23:17

-I have another update to my list!!! I have Willy Stöhr listed as Dienstleiter der NSDAP, but with no dates only the date of (January 30, 1945) when he was officially promoted to Gauleiter. Well, I have found a transmission to the Reichsschatzmeister on (January 1, 1944) and again on (March 27, 1944) that lists Stöhr as HBerL Willy Stöhr (Gau Hessen-Nassau) zur PKzl. This means that Stöhr held the rank of Hauptbereichsleiter der NSDAP as late as (March 27, 1944). So, Stöhr's promotion to Dienstleiter had to come sometime in between (March 27, 1944) and (January 30, 1945) when he was appointed to official NSDAP Gauleiter. It is now narrowed down to a 10 month window!!! Can anyone get more specific?

Pitino

Pitino

Post by Pitino » 02 Jan 2011 20:17

Pitino wrote:-I have another update to my list!!! I have Willy Stöhr listed as Dienstleiter der NSDAP, but with no dates only the date of (January 30, 1945) when he was officially promoted to Gauleiter. Well, I have found a transmission to the Reichsschatzmeister on (January 1, 1944) and again on (March 27, 1944) that lists Stöhr as HBerL Willy Stöhr (Gau Hessen-Nassau) zur PKzl. This means that Stöhr held the rank of Hauptbereichsleiter der NSDAP as late as (March 27, 1944). So, Stöhr's promotion to Dienstleiter had to come sometime in between (March 27, 1944) and (January 30, 1945) when he was appointed to official NSDAP Gauleiter. It is now narrowed down to a 10 month window!!! Can anyone get more specific?

Pitino

-I can now narrow the Willy Stöhr Dienstleiter der NSDAP promotion even further!!!! I have found in a source that states on (September 28, 1944) the Führer appointed the former Dienstleiter in der PKzl., Willy Stöhr, m.d.F.d.G.b. und zum Stellvertretenden Gauleiter des Gaues Westmark. I thought that Stöhr would have held on to his Dienstleiter rank until his official appointment to Gauleiter on (January 30, 1945), but according to that statement by the Führer I am wrong. Hitler calls Stöhr the former Dienstleiter der PKzl!!! So, we now know that Stöhr must have been promoted to Dienstleiter der NSDAP sometime in between (March 27, 1944) when he was still a Hauptbereichsleiter and (September 28, 1944) when he was appointed m.d.F.d.G.b. b. by Hitler. Now it is only a 6 moth window to find his Dienstleiter der NSDAP promotion!!!!

Pitino

Pitino

Post by Pitino » 03 Jan 2011 00:25

Igor Karpov wrote:Add Anton Mündler and Franz Buchner, who both held the rank of Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP.

Regards,
Igor
Igor,
-Are you sure about Buchner? My source has Franz Xaver Buchner holding the rank of Oberbereichsleiter der NSDAP not Oberdienstleiter!!!! I also have him listed as Oberbereichsleiter on my other list.

Pitino

Halfdan S.

Post by Halfdan S. » 03 Jan 2011 20:53

My earlier posted question drowned, so I'll try again:

Does anyone know for which period of time Karl-Heinrich (Heinz) Hederich was the Deputy Chairman of the Parteiamtlichen Prüfungskommission zum Schutze des nationalsozialistischen Schrifttums (PPK)? Did he hold this post at the end of the war? If not - who did?

Best
Halfdan S.

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Post by Igor Karpov » 06 Jan 2011 08:23

Add Hauptdienstleiter Friedrich Ringshausen, Hauptdienstleiter Heinrich "Heinz" Spangemacher, Oberdienstleiter Gustav Behrens, Oberdienstleiter Wilhelm Jahn and Oberdienstleiter Walter Köhler.

Regards,
Igor

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Post by Igor Karpov » 07 Jan 2011 10:35

Add Hauptdienstleiter Hans von Tschammer und Osten, Hauptdienstleiter Kurt von Ulrich, Hauptdienstleiter Wilhelm "Willy" Marschler, Hauptdienstleiter Philipp Prinz und Landgraf von Hessen, Oberdienstleiter Werner Willikens, Oberdienstleiter August Wilhelm von Hohenzollern Prinz von Preussen, Oberdienstleiter Dr. Karl Fritsch and Oberdienstleiter Ernst Paul Stiehler.

Regards,
Igor

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Post by Igor Karpov » 11 Jan 2011 13:04

Add Hitler's adjutant, Wilhem Brückner, who held the rank of Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP.

Regards,
Igor

Pitino

Post by Pitino » 11 Jan 2011 16:29

Igor Karpov wrote:Add Hitler's adjutant, Wilhem Brückner, who held the rank of Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP.

Regards,
Igor
Igor,
-I always wondered if Bruckner had an NSDAP ranking. If Bruckner was an Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP then wouldn't stand to reason that his successor, Julius Schaub, held an equal rank? Also, Schaub may have even held a higher rank as he held the post until the end of the Third Reich and he had ample time for promotions.

Pitino

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Post by Igor Karpov » 12 Jan 2011 09:21

Pitino wrote:Igor,
-I always wondered if Bruckner had an NSDAP ranking. If Bruckner was an Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP then wouldn't stand to reason that his successor, Julius Schaub, held an equal rank? Also, Schaub may have even held a higher rank as he held the post until the end of the Third Reich and he had ample time for promotions.
In case of the Schaub, I have no any information on his NSDAP rank.

Regards,
Igor

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Re: Reich Hauptdienstleiter

Post by Igor Karpov » 12 Jan 2011 12:43

Pitino wrote:Mark,
-Kudos on the Knop appointment date!!! When I come out with a new updated list he most certainly will be in it. Thanks again!!!
I found a document, where Knop listed as Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP as early as March 1943.

Regards,
Igor

Pitino

Re: Reich Hauptdienstleiter

Post by Pitino » 12 Jan 2011 15:49

Igor Karpov wrote:
Pitino wrote:Mark,
-Kudos on the Knop appointment date!!! When I come out with a new updated list he most certainly will be in it. Thanks again!!!
I found a document, where Knop listed as Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP as early as March 1943.

Regards,
Igor
Igor,
-I think I have him being appointed on (August 9, 1943) via Mark Costa, but if your date is correct then I most certainly will have to change for my new list!!! Thanks!!!!

Pitino

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Post by Igor Karpov » 14 Jan 2011 10:55

Add NSFK-Korpsführer Friedrich Christiansen, NSKK-Obergruppenführer Dr. Wilhelm Ohnesorge, SA-Obergruppenführer Friedrich "Fritz" Haselmayr, SA-Gruppenführer Josef Leopold, SA-Verwaltungs-Obergruppenführer Georg Mappes, who all held the rank Hauptdienstleiter der NSDAP. And our well-known Dr. Werner Best, as well as NSFK-Obergruppenführer Ewald Oppermann and Dr. Arthur A. Manthey, was Oberdienstleiter der NSDAP.

Regards,
Igor

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”