Martin Bormann's Family... Tracing my family tree

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
nathan1987

Martin Bormann's Family... Tracing my family tree

Post by nathan1987 » 13 Nov 2009, 17:08

Hi guys,
I am wanting to find out all I can about the family of Martin Bormann/JR, Albert Bormann etc.
I was wondering if anyone had any info on his brothers and sisters and what their names and last places of residence are.. ?
This may come as a bit of a shock but I believe I am the great grandson of one of the Bormann brother/s, possibly Albert. I am trying my hardest to trace my family tree since my grandma and my great grandma have past away.
I know very little about my mothers side of the family as her family was German and she was raised in Britain too.
Any information atall on any of the family members would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards

mmonteavaro

Re: Martin Bormann's Family... Tracing my family tree

Post by mmonteavaro » 01 Jan 2010, 19:22

Nathan, please let me know if you have received my answer, I am not sure if it went through, regards, Mmonteavaro.-

LadyDi99610

Post by LadyDi99610 » 02 Nov 2010, 11:57

Does anyone know what happened to Martin Bormann's youngest sons and daughters: Fred Harmut (1942), Volker (1943), Eva Ute (1940) and Girda (194?). Are any of his children still alive, and does anyone have contact information. Is it possible to match DNA to determine lineage in the Bormann family? A possible family member has some unanswered questions. If Martin Bormann's wife took 8 children with her (out of 10 children, minus one that appears to have died right after or during birth, what happened to the 9th one not taken with his wife? Does anyone know the names of the ones she took with her??? Or the fate of the 9th child. Does anyone recall a child named "Eric", possibly a bastard child of Bormann's?

Halfdan S.

Post by Halfdan S. » 02 Nov 2010, 13:23

The one child that Gerda Bormann didn't bring with her from Obersalzberg was hers and Martin Bormanns eldest son, Martin Adolf B., see http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bormann_junior

He was a pupil at (as far as I remember) Feldafing and experienced the end of the war with his teachers and the other pupils. This and his whole family background is described in his book "Leben gegen Schatten".

Bormann Sr. was known to have numerous affairs, but if there was any offspring I don't known ...

Best
Halfdan S.

LadyDi99610

Post by LadyDi99610 » 03 Nov 2010, 04:02

I have a client seeking information about a person (the “Subject”), possibly one of Martin Bormann’s sons. Some prior research indicated Bormann's children, after his disappearance and alleged death, and Gerda's alleged death (1946, of cancer?), were sent to "foster homes" anonymously, possibly with the exception of Martin Adolph Bormann, Jr., the oldest child. My client indicates that the Subject claimed to have been one of Bormann’s children sent to a foster home, and given another name. My client was told the following information from this Subject:
1. The Subject was somewhere between 3 to 5 years old when the Reichstag was bombed, and had been living in Bormann's home as the youngest child at that time. He recalled having two older sisters, and one really "mean" older brother, in the home with him. He remembered Hitler's dog that was there a lot, a german shephard named "Blondie"; the Subject said "Blondie" always knocked him over when someone entered the room with a weapon, he thought the dog did this for his protection. His story got real strange after that.
2. The Subject said he recalled the day the area around the Reichstag was being bombed, and being carried down the stairs of the Reichstag by either his Mother or a nursemaid. He recalled the spotlights up in the night sky, and the flashes from the bombs dropping everywhere.
3. He said he was then taken to a ship, and while out to sea, everyone on the ship was transferred to another ship, and he said he saw a submarine torpedo the first ship and watched it sink.
4. The Subject said he ended up in the U.S. (southern mid-west) in a "foster" home. His foster parents farmed him and the other children at the home out as slave labor in the agricultural industry, sending them from farm to farm for child farm labor, to work long hours and not be treated very well. He left the foster home in what his birth certificate said was his earlier teens, but he always believed his substituted birth certificate showed him 2 to 4 years younger than his actual age, possibly to cover his true identity. He was a person of shorter stature, like Martin Bormann, and probably easily passed off as a younger child.
5. The Subject claimed he was contacted by a man named Paul Diekhoff [spelling???-pronounced “Dickoff” by the Subject] around the 1960's, on behalf of the Bormann family, apparently to make him a part of “the Fourth Reich”, and reunite him with Bormann family members. He recalled 2 separate contacts by Diekhoff [spelling???]. He declined both invitations from Diekhoff. He later discovered Diekhoff had died in the following decade.
6. He said he was shown pictures of himself as a very small child, one with him in a nazi uniform with a swastika on his upper arm, and one of him sitting on a horse, that he said resembled him at a younger age. He was also shown a partly burnt birth certificate showing Martin Bormann as his father, and Gerda H as mother [the mother's last name, except the H was indiscernable because of the apparent charring from fire].
7. The Subject recalls the name “Eric”, but this could have been a nickname, middle name, or assumed name to protect his identity, or he could have been an illegitimate child of Martin Bormann not mentioned with the list of legitimate children??
I have been given a hair sample by my client that was taken a while back from the Subject himself.
My client wants to know if any of Martin Bormann's children are still alive and can be contacted to see if they can remember or verify any parts of the above information or identify this possibly younger sibling. If the two younger daughters [Girda and Eva] are still alive, can they be contacted to see if they recall what became of their younger brothers, Fred Harmut [born 1942] and Volker [1943]??
Can the Subject’s hair be used for a DNA match to prove whether or not he is or isn’t one of Martin Bormann and/or Gerda Bormann’s biological children, even possibly an illegitimate son of Bormann's that he chose to care for in his own home after birth, who knows?
Research demonstrated that it was a practice for many higher ranking, “genetically-suitable” officers to deliberately father children (by unwed mothers) to propagate the Superior race, and they actually had large facilities to take care of the women and their babies/children. Lebensbourne [spelling???] I believe may have been one such facility.
Fact or Fiction??? Can anyone shed any light on the current whereabouts (even gravesites) of all or part of the Bormann children, or give contact information through a private email site?
Sincerely, Di

Riche

Post by Riche » 13 May 2011, 22:44

Drop me a mail. I have information on Ilse Bormann. Does any one have a photo of Ilse in her 20's. There is a Strong S. Africa connection, an arrest by Nazi hunters at a Munich Airport en route to S. Africa, a Chance encounter in St peters Square Venice with a nazi war criminal and also a chance meeting in S. Africa. Nazi hunters must have pictures of Ilse as a young woman in order that they could follow her after the war.

Marmary

Post by Marmary » 20 Jun 2011, 15:49

Riche, hi! I,m looking for th contacts of Ilse Bormann too. Our TV-Channel is working on a documentary about Martin Bormann's escape. Will you be so kind to hel me with the contacts of his daughter Ilse?

ami de creighton

Post by ami de creighton » 30 Aug 2011, 07:41

hi, Im very interested in speaking to Di .
marmary may I ask which channel you are working with, are you in production in the UK?

I tried to in-message but have not been here long enough to do so. some things can not be posted publicly ;-))

greetings to all
Ami de Creighton

ami de creighton

Post by ami de creighton » 30 Aug 2011, 07:45

marmary is this the zvezda production??? if so please contact me urgently, I'm the connection in South America! and have been trying to contact you :D

robertmountfor

Post by robertmountfor » 30 Aug 2011, 19:35

LadyDi99610 wrote:I have a client seeking information about a person (the “Subject”), possibly one of Martin Bormann’s sons. Some prior research indicated Bormann's children, after his disappearance and alleged death, and Gerda's alleged death (1946, of cancer?), were sent to "foster homes" anonymously, possibly with the exception of Martin Adolph Bormann, Jr., the oldest child. My client indicates that the Subject claimed to have been one of Bormann’s children sent to a foster home, and given another name. My client was told the following information from this Subject:
1. The Subject was somewhere between 3 to 5 years old when the Reichstag was bombed, and had been living in Bormann's home as the youngest child at that time. He recalled having two older sisters, and one really "mean" older brother, in the home with him. He remembered Hitler's dog that was there a lot, a german shephard named "Blondie"; the Subject said "Blondie" always knocked him over when someone entered the room with a weapon, he thought the dog did this for his protection. His story got real strange after that.
2. The Subject said he recalled the day the area around the Reichstag was being bombed, and being carried down the stairs of the Reichstag by either his Mother or a nursemaid. He recalled the spotlights up in the night sky, and the flashes from the bombs dropping everywhere.
3. He said he was then taken to a ship, and while out to sea, everyone on the ship was transferred to another ship, and he said he saw a submarine torpedo the first ship and watched it sink.
4. The Subject said he ended up in the U.S. (southern mid-west) in a "foster" home. His foster parents farmed him and the other children at the home out as slave labor in the agricultural industry, sending them from farm to farm for child farm labor, to work long hours and not be treated very well. He left the foster home in what his birth certificate said was his earlier teens, but he always believed his substituted birth certificate showed him 2 to 4 years younger than his actual age, possibly to cover his true identity. He was a person of shorter stature, like Martin Bormann, and probably easily passed off as a younger child.
5. The Subject claimed he was contacted by a man named Paul Diekhoff [spelling???-pronounced “Dickoff” by the Subject] around the 1960's, on behalf of the Bormann family, apparently to make him a part of “the Fourth Reich”, and reunite him with Bormann family members. He recalled 2 separate contacts by Diekhoff [spelling???]. He declined both invitations from Diekhoff. He later discovered Diekhoff had died in the following decade.
6. He said he was shown pictures of himself as a very small child, one with him in a nazi uniform with a swastika on his upper arm, and one of him sitting on a horse, that he said resembled him at a younger age. He was also shown a partly burnt birth certificate showing Martin Bormann as his father, and Gerda H as mother [the mother's last name, except the H was indiscernable because of the apparent charring from fire].
7. The Subject recalls the name “Eric”, but this could have been a nickname, middle name, or assumed name to protect his identity, or he could have been an illegitimate child of Martin Bormann not mentioned with the list of legitimate children??
I have been given a hair sample by my client that was taken a while back from the Subject himself.
My client wants to know if any of Martin Bormann's children are still alive and can be contacted to see if they can remember or verify any parts of the above information or identify this possibly younger sibling. If the two younger daughters [Girda and Eva] are still alive, can they be contacted to see if they recall what became of their younger brothers, Fred Harmut [born 1942] and Volker [1943]??
Can the Subject’s hair be used for a DNA match to prove whether or not he is or isn’t one of Martin Bormann and/or Gerda Bormann’s biological children, even possibly an illegitimate son of Bormann's that he chose to care for in his own home after birth, who knows?
Research demonstrated that it was a practice for many higher ranking, “genetically-suitable” officers to deliberately father children (by unwed mothers) to propagate the Superior race, and they actually had large facilities to take care of the women and their babies/children. Lebensbourne [spelling???] I believe may have been one such facility.
Fact or Fiction??? Can anyone shed any light on the current whereabouts (even gravesites) of all or part of the Bormann children, or give contact information through a private email site?
Sincerely, Di

Oh dear....think your client has watched Boys From Brazil too often.

nathan1987

Post by nathan1987 » 28 Mar 2013, 15:33

Hi everyone, It has been quite some time since i have visited back to this forum.

I was wondering if anyone has any information they could help me with or point me in the direction of.

Since posting I have had no luck in finding anything out and It is still something which I would like to learn about as it is part of my families history.

All the best

miceal123

Post by miceal123 » 30 Apr 2013, 22:34

there has been a recent developement regarding family of Martin Bormann, is it possible for me to post my email address here ?.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 12 Jan 2014, 14:53

Several posts discussing the claims that Martin Bormann survive the war was moved to an existing thread on that topic at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 0#p1845800
This thread is not for discussing such claims.

/Marcus

Cattalinich

Post by Cattalinich » 17 Jan 2014, 00:49

Hello

It's very nice that I meet person (nathan1987) who claims the same as I that we are von's.
I am also claiming 99% that I am descendant of one of Bormann's ancestors, because I get x chromosome (which is Bormann's) from my grand grandmother and she is born 1911 which removes possibility that I am ancestor from one of Martin Bormann's children but it only can be that I am direct descendant or from Martin Bormann's brothers or sisters (which I doubt) or from one of Bormann's ancestor where family line have branched due to born children out of wedlock. I have ordered autosomal test from familytreedna.com in order to prove that I am von. I am talking about x chromosome or in other words "psyche". Autosomal test can prove relation 5 generation back it should be 5 multiplying with 25 - 30 (each generation) - accurate for all lines in period 150 years ago till now. I think it will be sufficient. Because Y-dna test only fathers and their fathers that means only males in family and mtdna test only femails, and this doesn't have to be the way x chromosome have passed on from one generation to another, because of that reason I have decided to take autosomal test.
I am considering that if you are also aware that you have von Bormann x chromosome then it would be awesome if we can compare results. I am stating there are no chance that I am not having von Bormann's x chromosome - I mean direct line.
I ordered testing kit and it should came I hope this week from familytreedna.com and it really cost's not so much 99$. One information the same kit around 2 years ago has costed around 250$ and it test 15 "DNA" points. On website experts claim that test is highly accurate.
http://www.familytreedna.com/family-finder-compare.aspx

Each generation can be taken as potencies of base 2. So that means zero generation - is 2 on 0 potencies equals 1 that means 1 person actually "you". Persons parents are 1-st generation that means 2 on 1 equals 2 persons that means father and mother so if we go to 5 generations or even 6 it should be 16 grandfathers and 16 grandmothers (5 generation ago) for 6 generations ago is 32 grandfathers and 32 grandmothers and so on. So that means it is very high possibility that with autosomal test prove can be established.

If I can compare autosomal test results with person who have done same test and have the same x chromosome we can then find common ancestor from whom we actually get x chromosome, or we can find out that common ancestor was way before 5-6 generations. For 2 persons comparing inside 5-6 generation, there are only couple theoretical possibilities comparison can show.
Cattalinich

JLBornman

Post by JLBornman » 31 Mar 2014, 16:01

nathan1987 wrote:Hi guys,
I am wanting to find out all I can about the family of Martin Bormann/JR, Albert Bormann etc.
I was wondering if anyone had any info on his brothers and sisters and what their names and last places of residence are.. ?
This may come as a bit of a shock but I believe I am the great grandson of one of the Bormann brother/s, possibly Albert. I am trying my hardest to trace my family tree since my grandma and my great grandma have past away.
I know very little about my mothers side of the family as her family was German and she was raised in Britain too.
Any information atall on any of the family members would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards
Hi Albert,
I am Jennifer, I am a Bormann (Bornman-US Spelling). Martin is related on my father's side, a great great grandfather of mine. I am trying to learn just like you! I was born and raised in the US.
Please feel free to contact me with any info you have. Id love to learn more about family history!
*Jennifer Bornman (* Original Spelling: "Bormann"*)

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”